13

-June 14th 1995-

The next day I am in my apartment undisturbed by the group as i hear a knock at the door.I open it to see Mr.Treeger and a man.

Treeger:This is Mr.Buddy Boyle...Mr. Heckles attorney.He'd like to talk to you.

Tabitha:Ah yes please come on in.

I greet them into my apartment and Mr.Boyle turns to me.

Boyle:Here's the deal.According to my client's will he wants to leave all of his earthly possessions to the noisy girls in the apartment above mine...But he has left something for you in a storage unit.

Tabitha:"Nods".He was a fine man.

Boyle:"Smiles".He also seems to have left something for you.

Mr.Boyle hands me the envelope and Storage unit key and Treeger and him both leave.I then open the envelope.

Dear Wendy...Tabitha Geller

As you know it's me Peter Pan.We may have not known eachother long and i don't have kids of my own.But I am glad to say I look to you like a daughter...I hope what I have left behind for you will suit you well.I never know when I'll pass.I have been feeling unwell latley but to give you a timeline I'm writing this as you go to your apartment to sleep after a long talk I'll cherish.

Sincerely Mr.Heckles...Your Peter Pan as we say.

After reading the letter i find myself crying.Me and Heckles had a friendship a close one that was forming....Later that day I go to the Storage Unit and i open it.

   I smile at the things he has left me and I begin to tear up again

I smile at the things he has left me and I begin to tear up again....Later that night I just got everything settled into my apartment.I put the Black Flame Candle and the Peter Pan lunch box onto the display case.I have the chair in the living room with the Hocus Pocus throw blanket laying on it and I have the Lamp and Handbook for the recently deceased book on a stand next to it.I smile at the set up when there is a knock at the door.I go over and answer it to see Joey standing there.

Tabitha:Hey Joey.

Joey:Tabby what's wrong?,Why haven't you come to see us?.

Tabitha:The night before Mr.Heckles died...I couldn't sleep so I was walking the building.Mr.Heckles came out of his apartment and we talked.He ended up inviting me into his apartment and we talked for an hour before I came back here to sleep...He became a good friend Joey...He even left me a letter and some things behind for me in his will."Tears up". He called me a daughter in his letter.

Joey hugs me and he walks into the apartment he closes the door with his foot as we stand there hugging.As we hug I feel butterflies in my stomach...I haven't felt butterflies in my stomach or jealousy over other woman since I fell in love with Zayne...Do i have a crush in my best friend?.