69

-November 5th 1998-

    At Central Perk Me,Joey,Chandler,Cassius and Monica are hanging out as Phoebe enters carrying a large box.

Phoebe:Hey!.

Tabitha:Hey!.

Chandler:Hello!.

Tabitha:Hey what's that?.

Phoebe:Yeah my mom sent me a family heirloom that once belonged to my grandmother.Can you believe it?!.A year ago I didn't even have a family and now I have heirlooms for crying out loud.

    Phoebe puts her leg up on the chair and removes this huge knife from her boot to open the box with.

Phoebe:Ee-"Opens the box,removes its contents,sees fur coat".oh!!.God!.

Phoebe throws it at Cassius.

Cassius:Argh."Catches coat".Oh soft.Is this mink?.

Phoebe:Yeah!.Why would my mother send me a fur?.Doesn't she know me but at all!. Plus I have a perfectly fine coat that no innocent animal suffered to make!.

Chandler:Yeah just some 9 year old Filipino kids who worked their fingers bloody for 12 cents an hour.

Phoebe stares at him wide eyed.

Chandler:That didn't happen?I made that up!.

Ross:"Enters".Hey!.

Gunther;Oh Ross?,Ross!.You can't put up flyers in here.

Ross:How come?.Everybody else does.

Gunther:You can't.

Monica:What is that?.

Ross:Oh um I'm just getting rid of a couple of things.

Monica:"Looking at flyer".This is all of your things.

Ross:Yes,yes it is!.No but it's good it's.Emily thinks we should get all new stuff.Stuff that's just ours together.Y'know brand new.

Monica:So basically this is a getting rid of everything Rachel ever used sale.

Ross:Touched.Used.Sat on.Slept on.

Gunther:I'll take it all.

Joey:Hey Ross you're okay with that?.

Ross:Look if I can just do what Emily wants and get her to New York I'm sure everything will be fine.

Chandler:Okay but don't you think this is a little extreme?.

Ross:After what I did?.Can you blame her?.

Phoebe:Oh my God!.You got off easy!.When my friend Silvie's husband said someone else's name in bed she cursed him and turned his thingy green.

    Ross gets up and heads for the bathroom and after he is gone my husband speaks up.

Joey:What is he doing?.What Emily thinks Ross's furniture has got Rachel coodies?.

Monica:Now calm down Joey.

Joey:No!.Everything's getting all messed up y'know?.Emily won't let Ross see Rachel we're not gonna stop seeing Rachel hence Ross stops seeing us!.

Phoebe:Oh I hate this.Everything's changing.

Chandler:Yeah I know we're losing Ross. Joey said hence…

Monica:Look I'm not happy about this either but y'know if,if Ross says he's happy then we're just gonna have to keep our feelings about Emily to ourselves.Are you cool with that?.

Joey:No!.But y'know I'm an actor,I'll act cool.

Cassius:I'm an actor too.

We all turn to Cassius.

Monica:Cas your a model.

Cassius:Not anymore.I was just in a play.If I knew you guys were there I wouldn't be able to do it.

****************************************

    I am at Me and Joey's apartment and I go into my music office and i sit down,Turn on my camera and begin to play my guitar

Tabitha:"Sings".The power of love is a curious thing,Make a one man weep,make another man sing,Change a hawk to a little white dove,More than a feeling that's the power of love,Tougher than diamonds,rich like cream,Stronger and harder than a bad girl's dream,Make a bad one good mhm make a wrong right,Power of love will keep you home at night,Don't need money,don't take fame,Don't need no credit card to ride this train,It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes,But it might just save your life,That's the power of love,That's the power of love,First time you feel it might make you sad,Next time you feel it might make you mad,But you'll be glad baby when you've found,That's the power that makes the world go round,And it don't take money,don't take fame,Don't need no credit card to ride this train,It's strong and it's sudden it can be cruel sometimes,But it might just save your life,They say that all in love is fair,Yeah but you don't care,But you know what to do,When it gets hold of you,And with a little help from above,You feel the power of love,You feel the power of love,Can you feel it?.It don't take money,don't take fame.Don't need no credit card to ride this train,Tougher than diamonds and stronger than steel,You won't feel nothing til you feel,You feel the power, feel the power of love,That's the power,that's the power of love,You feel the power of love,You feel the power of love,Feel the power of love.

    After singing I turn off my camera and I put down my Guitar.Thats when I feel nausea fill me and I rush to the bathroom to throw up.I wipe my mouth,Brush my teeth and gather my purse and I leave to the gas station down the street.When I get there I grsb a pregnancy test and I buy it.I go into the bathroom to take it and I bounce my leg as i wait for it to load and soon I look down at it.

I go into the bathroom to take it and I bounce my leg as i wait for it to load and soon I look down at it

    I look down and see a Positive test and i behin to cry tears of joy...After 10 minutes i throw it in the trash and i wash my hands and I leave the gas station.I take out my cell phone and I make a call to my doctor to set up an appointment...Soon I am walking thru the door if Me and Joey's apartment and I'm thinking of ideas of how to tell him...I go into the nursery and i look at it grinning.I'm gonna be a mom!...Joey's gonna be a dad!.Just like we've wanted to!......Later on after Joey gets home I am in the livingroom and I grin at seeing my husband.I walk over and I kiss him.He kisses me back with a grin.I'm gonna wait to tell Joey the news.