68

-October 29th 1998-

    At Monica and Rachel's Me,Joey,Chandler,Cassius and Phoebe are eating breakfast as Monica enters from her bedroom.

Monica:Hey guess what I'm doing this weekend.I'm going to this culinary fair in New Jersey.

Phoebe:Oh weird Chandler just told us he's got a conference there!.

Monica:Oh now that,that,that's funny it seems like Chandler's conference could've been in Connecticut or Vermont.

Chandler:I'm not in charge of where the conference is held.Do you want people to think it's a fake conference?.It's a real conference.

Ross:"Enters".Hey.

Tabitha:Hey!.

Monica:Hey.

Ross:Is Rachel here?.I gotta talk to her.

Monica:No she's out shopping.

Ross:Damn!.

Cassius:What's going on?.

Ross:I told Emily to come here.And I just need to y'know talk to Rachel about it.

Phoebe:Wait a minute!.So when Emily comes you're just you're not gonna see Rachel anymore?.

Ross:Well look I'm just trying to focus on the I get to see my wife  part all right?.And not the part that makes me do this."Takes big swig of Pepto Bismol".

Monica:Wow so you guys are you're never gonna be in the same room together?.How is that even gonna work?.

Ross:I have no idea.I mean…But,but I assure you I will figure it out.

Joey:Doesn’t seem like it's going to work I mean…

Rachel:"Enters".Hi guys!.

Tabitha:Hi!.

Chandler:Uh hey!.

Rachel:What's going on?.

Chandler:We're flipping Monica's mattress.

Joey:So I'm thinking basically we pick it up and then we flip it.

Phoebe:Yeah that's better than my way.

    We all agree and head to Monica's room so Ross and Rachel can talk.

Rachel:Oh okay hey guys would you flip mine too?.

Chandler:Awe man!.

    We go into Monica's room as we are in there Chandler is trying to listen through the door.

Phoebe:"To Chandler".Can you hear anything?.

Chandler:Oh yes somebody just said Can you hear anything?.

    Cassius is bent over at the waist and is looking for something under Monica's bed.

Monica:Hey Cas's ass!.What are you doing?.

Cassius:"Holding a box".