62

-March 21st 1998-

   I am at work and I am on break.I put down my guitar and I go over to the bar to get me a lemonade when i see my boss walking up to me.

Daws:Hey Tabitha.

Tabitha:Yes?.

Daws:I have someone in my office who would like to talk to you.

   We go to Daws office and we enter to see a man sitting in a chair.

Daws:Mrs.Tribbiani this is George Harrison.

   George stands up and walks over shaking my hand.

Tabitha:Nice to meet you sir.

Harrison:I have heard you sing.Your quite the catch.

Tabitha:Thank you sir.

Harrison:Now I would like to get down to business...I have a job offer for you...An offer of you to make music.

   I gasp and nod at Harrison.I ask him to further explain...Later that day I walk to Central Perk excited and i see Joey thru the door.I walk in and rush over to him.

Tabitha:Joey!,Joey!.You will never guess what!.

Joey looks at me grinning.

Joey:Your pregnant?.

Tabitha:No!."Grins".Ive been offered a new job!.I'm gonna make music!.

   Joey picks me up off the ground and twirls me around excitedly.He places me back on the ground still grinning.

Joey:Congratulations.

   Joey kisses me and I melt into the kiss till we hear our friends clear their throats.

Tabitha:Keep this in mind whenever you guys are kissing someone.We'll do the same...Me and Joey are married so deal with it.

Joey:"Laughs".

*****************************************

-March 26th 1998-

   I have a music studio set up in one of the guest rooms and I have a camera set up to record my songs to send them to my new boss.Working from home will be a big adjustment.As I finish cleaning the apartments Joey walks over to me and hugs me and i hug him back.

Joey:Chandler and Cassius have free porn at their place.So I thought maybe I'd judt stay home with you.

Tabitha:"Smiles".Well then I'm glad to have you all to myself.

   I put down the vacuum and I give my husband a kiss.

Joey:I was thinking...Phoebe is going to a doctor today for the baby....It got me thinking of our future with babies...Maybe we can try for one?.

Tabitha:"Grins".I mean we already stopped using protection...What more can we do?.

Joey:"Smiles".Have one?.

   I chuckle and shake my head at my husband and then i kiss him.

-April 9th 1998-

    Me,Joey and Monica are eating breakfast as Rachel storms into the living room from her bedroom.

Rachel:I hate this apartment!.I hate the color of these walls!.I hate the fact that this place still smells like bird!.I hate that singing guy!.

Joet:Are you kidding?.I love that guy!."Sings"?Morning's here!,Morning is here-

Rachel:Stop it!.I will kill you.I hate the fact that my room is so small.