3

-November 11th 1994-

   Later at the Wake at the Gellers house.Ross is lying on his back with Phoebe squatting over him checking to see if he's injured.

Phoebe:Okay don't worry I'm just checking to see if the muscle's in spasm...huh.

Ross:W-what is it?.

Phoebe:You missed a belt loop.

Ross:Oh!.N-no.

Phoebe:Okay it's in spasm.

Judy:Here sweetie here.I took these when I had my golfing accident."Hands Ross a bottle of pills.Then turns to Monica and pats her hair over her ears".

   Later Ross emerges from a hallway grinning and he is obviously very stoned.

Phoebe:Hey look who's up!.

Tabitha:How do you feel?.

Ross:I feel great.I feel great,I feel great.

Monica:Wow those pills really worked huh?.

Ross:Not the first two but the second two wo!...I love you guys.You guys are the greatest.I love my sister's."Kisses Tabitha and  Monica's foreheads".I love Pheebs..."Hugs her".

Phoebe:Oh!.That's so nice...

Ross:Chandler!.

Chandler:Hey.

Ross:"Hugs him".And listen man if you wanna be gay,be gay.Doesn't matter to me.

???:"Turns to a friend".You were right.

The ladies walk off and leave Chandler.

Ross:Rachel.Rachel.Rachel."Sits down beside her".I love you the most.

Rachel:Oh well you know who I love the most?.

Ross:No.

Rachel:You!.

Ross:Oh...you don't get it!."Passes out onto Rachel".

   Soon a large crowd of men are now watching the game with Joey.

Rachel:"Still trapped under Ross".Pheebs could you maybe hand me a cracker?.

Me,Monica and Judy begin conversation.

Judy:"To Monica".Your grandmother would have hated this.

Monica:Well sure what with it being her funeral and all.

Judy:No I'd be hearing about Why didn't I get the honey-glazed ham?,I didn't spend enough on flowers and if I spent more she'd be saying Why are you wasting your money?,I don't need flowers I'm dead.

Tabitha:That sounds like Nana.

Judy:Do you know what it's like to grow up with someone who is critical of every single thing you say?.

Monica:I can imagine.

Judy:I'm telling you it's a wonder your mother turned out to be the positive life affirming person that she is.