37

-January 9th 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's place Monica, Phoebe,Ross,Me,Joey and Rachel are here and my fiance Joey is demonstrating a card trick.

Joey:Okay pick a card any card.

Monica picks a card.

Joey:All right now memorize it.Show to everybody.Got it?.

Monica:Um.

She does as Joey says.

Joey:All right give it back to me.

   Joey takes the card back but he looks at the card before he puts it back in the deck he holds the deck to his forehead and thinks a little while.

Joey:5 of hearts.

Monica is sarcastically amazed.

Ross:Real magic does exist.

Rachel:Wow.

Monica:Wow.Joey."Sarcastically".How do you do it?.

Joey:I can’t tell you that no.

We hear some knocking coming from the ceiling.

Ross:uh somebody’s at the door on the ceiling.

Rachel:No that’s our unbelievably loud upstairs neighbor.

Monica:He took up the carpet and now you can hear everything.

Phoebe:Why don’t you go up there and ask him to step lightly please?.

Monica:I have like five times but the guy is so charming that I go up there to yell and then I end up apologizing to him.

Phoebe:Oh.that is silly."Gets up".I’ll go up there I’ll tell him to keep it down.

Monica:All right be my guest.

Tabitha:Good luck.

Phoebe leaves the apartment.

Joey:All right,all right,all right,all right,all right you really wanna know how I did it I’ll show ya.When you handed me back the card what you didn’t see was I looked at it so fast that it was invisible to the naked eye.

Joey picks up a card and quickly looks at it.

Joey:I just did it."Does it again".I just did it again.Here I’ll slow it down so that you guys can see it."Looks and the card in slow motion".

Everyone:Oh I got it.

We hear Phoebe knock at the door upstairs and the guy answer it.

Phoebe:"Muffled through the floor".Yeah look I was with my friend downstairs and we hear everything up here that you do, and I am sick and tired...

???:"Muffled".Whoa you are very beautiful.

Phoebe:"Muffled".Oh thank you.

Soon Chandler enters the apartment.

Chandler:Hey anybody got a length of rope about six feet long with a little nouse at the end?.