72

-December 11th 1998-

I take my prenantal vitamin and I put the bottle back in its hiding spot and I grab my purse and I leave off to my first doctors appointment.I kept having to cancel all my others since I need to keep this a secret till I get an ultrasound...When I'm in the doctors office Dr.Shelley Ericson has the ultrasound thing on my stomach and loves it around and soon it's time to wash off my stomach and after a few minutes she hands me the ultrasound.

Shelley:Congratulations your 8 weeks along.

Tabitha:Do you know my due date?.

Shelley:Possibly July 18th.Sometimes babies cone a little early or late.

Tabitha:Thanks.

*****************************************

In 2 weeks I'll be able to tell Joey the news cause I'll be out of danger of miscarriage.Keeping this a secret from him so long is just so hard.I'll tell Joey the news on Christmas morning as a present....Later that day at Central Perk I am there with Monica as Phoebe and Rachel return from the class.

Phoebe:Yeah but why didn't you just say that you didn't read the book?!.

Rachel:B-because I didn't want him to think I was stupid!.I mean that was really embarrassing what happened to you.

Ross:"Enters".Phoebe!.

Phoebe:Yeah?.

Ross:Phoebe!.You're note amazing!.Not only did no one touch my sandwich but people at work are actually afraid of me. Yeah a guy called me mental!.Mental Geller yeah I always wanted a cool nickname like that.

Monica:Yeah the best you got in high school was Wet Pants Geller.

Ross:That was the water fountain!.Okay?!. Anyway people are writing reports for me uh pushing back deadlines to meet my schedule I'm telling you,you get tough with people you can get anything you want.

Joey walks by with a cup of coffee.

Ross:Hey Tribbiani give me that coffee!. Now!.

Joey casually pushes Ross over the back of the couch and sits down proud of himself and I smile standing by him...Later the next day Me,Joey and everyone but Cassius and Rachel are near Chandler and Cassius's apartment when we hear Rachel yell from inside.

Rachel:You get away from me!.You sick,sick,sick,sick-o!.

I enter with everyone.

Ross:What's going on?

Rachel:Cassius has got a secret peephole!.

Chandler:"Sees the picture".Oh no!,No!,No!,No!.

Monica:"Gasps".

Rachel:Yes!.He has a naked picture of Monica!.He takes naked pictures of us!.And then he eats chicken and looks at them!.

Ross stares in shock at him as he angrily puts down the chicken and takes off his coat.

Rachel:Look!."Shows Ross the picture".

Ross:"Covering his eyes".Dude!.That's my sister!.