26

-June 15th 1996-

   Everyone is here at Central Perk except for Joey who enters.

Tabitha:Hey Joey how did the audition go?.

Joey:Incredible!.I met the director this time and you'll never believe who it was.

Everyone:Who?.

Joey:All right.I'll give you one hint....Warren Beatty.

Everyone:Wow!.

Joey:Yeah there's just one thing that might be kind've a problem.See i uh had to kiss this guy.

Chandler:Cause he was just so darn cute.

Joey:No as part of the audition.See I'm up for this part of this guy who the main guy kisses.

Ross:Well hey.You're an actor I say you just suck it up and do it.

Rachel looks at Ross in disbelief.

Ross:Or you just do it.

Joey:I did do it I'm a professional.

Monica:Then what's the problem?.

Joey:See after the scene Mr.Beatty comes up to me and says good actor,bad kisser... Can you believe that,me not a good kisser, that's like,like Mother Theresa,not a good mother.

Phoebe:Well come on who cares what that guy thinks.What does Warren Beatty know about kissing?.

Me,Chandler and Monica give her a look.

Phoebe:Oh.

*****************************************

Chandler:Hey what did your agent say?.

Joey:Yep this kiss thing is defiantly a problem Mr.Beatty wants to see it again on Monday.Man I gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong.Oh okay one of you girls come over here and kiss me.

   Joey looks towards me but looks towards Monica,Rachel and Phoebe to keep our relationship to ourselves.

Monica:What forget it!.

Rachel:Yeah right.

Joey:Come on I need your help here.

Tabitha:All right.I'll do it.

   I go over and I grab his face and i kiss him.I hear Chandler make a barfing noise as we kiss and I pull back from Joey.

Tabitha:Ah good,very good,firm but tender."Winks".

Joey:Then I don't know what it is.What's the problem?.

Monica:Joey you know maybe your just not used to kissing men,maybe you just tensed up a little,maybe that's what you need to work on.

Joey:Yeah that makes sense."Looks at Ross".