95

-March 9th 2000-

   At Monica and Chandler's Me,Joey,Chandler and Rachel are hanging out as Ross enters.

Ross:Hey.I just got uh my teacher evaluations.Check out what this one student wrote I loved Dr.Geller’s class.Mind blowing lectures.Dr.Geller you are definitely the hottie of the paleontology department.

Chandler:Ah Hotties of the Paleontology Department there’s a big selling calendar eh?.

Tabitha:Who wrote it?.

Ross:Oh I wish I knew but the evaluations are all anonymous.

Joey:Oh hey do you still have their final exams?.

Ross:Yeah.

Joey:Oh cause you can just match the evaluation to the exam with the same handwriting and boom there’s your admirer.

Chandler:A hot girl’s at stake and all of the sudden he’s Rain Man.

Rachel:Okay wait a minute,wait a minute why are we so sure that this is a girl?.

Ross:It’s a girl.Anyway it,it wouldn’t matter.Okay?.Because I’m a teacher and she’s a student.

Chandler:Oh is that against the rules?.

Ross:No but it is frowned upon.

Chandler:I see.

Ross:Besides there’s a big age difference.

Joey:Oh well think of it like this when you’re 90…

Ross:I know when I’m 90 she’ll be like 80 and it won’t seem like such a big difference.

Joey:No that’s not what I was going to say at all.No what I was going to say is when you’re 90 you’ll still have the memory of what it was like to be with a 20 year old.

*****************************************
-March 23rd 2000-

   At Central Perk Me,Joey,Chandler,Monica and Phoebe are hanging out as Rachel enters.

Rachel:Hey!.

All:Hi!,Hey!.

Rachel:Do you guys know any cute guys?.

Chandler:Well of course I do.My good friend Joey over here."Pats Joey’s arm".

    Joey pats Chandler’s shoulder and Chandler motions for Joey to say the same about him.

Joey:Oh I’m sorry.Thank you Chandler.

Tabitha:"Whispers to Joey".Your more hot than cute.

   I sit back and watch Joey blush which makes me chuckle.

Rachel:Anyway.there’s this big charity ball this weekend and Ralph Lauren bought a table so I kinda have to go…

Monica:What’s the charity?.

Rachel:I don’t know something either trees or disease.Ralph mumbles a lot.