98

-October 19th 2000-

   At Central Perk, Me,Joey,Rachel,Phoebe,Cassius,Ross and Monica are all hanging out as Chandler enters wearing glasses.

Chandler:Hey you guys.

Ross,Rachel:Hey!.

Chandler:So what do you think?.

Ross:About what?.

Rachel:Yeah what?.

Cassius,Joey:What?.

Chandler:Are you kidding?.Okay I’ll give you a hint,I’ll give you a hint."Points to glasses".

Joey:Eyes!.No,no.Your eyes!.No.Chandler’s eyes!.

Chandler:I got glasses!.

Ross:Well y-you’ve always had glasses.

Chandler:No I didn’t!.

Ross:Are you sure?.

Rachel:Yeah,yeah d-didn’t you use to have a pair?.They were really round,burgundy and they made you look kind of um…

Cassius:Feminine.

Rachel:Yes!.

Chandler:No!.

Monica:Sweetie I think the glasses look great.They make you look really sexy.

Chandler:Really?.

Monica:Yeah!.

   Chandler sits down on the arm of Monica's chair.

Chandler:You didn’t think I used to wear glasses right?.

Monica:Of course!."Mouths".I have no idea.

*****************************************
-October 26th 2000-

   At Monica,Chandler and Phoebe's we are all finishing watching the first episode of Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.Which Cassius stars as   Mac in.

(Cassius:Well if we learned one thing today C.H.E.E.S.E is that cheerleaders and high explosives don’t mix.)

   Joey and Cassius are laughing while Me,Rachel,Chandler and Monica aren’t amused.

(C.H.E.E.S.E:You can say that again Mac.

Cassius:Well I couldn’t have done it without you buddy.You’re a genius.

C.H.E.E.S.E:Oh yeah?.Well then how come I can’t get my VCR to stop blinking 12?.)

   They both break into a huge laugh and the show ends so Cassius who is still laughing turns off the TV.

Cassius:So what did you guys think?.

    We all make happy faces not to hurt his feeling and finally the phone rings and the race to answer it is won by Monica.