52

-October 19th 1997-

   I look at the apartment on the left side of mine and Joey's.I was offered the apartment by the landlord.

   I smile after looking at the apartment and I go to Me and Joey's to see him eating pizza

Tabitha:Hey hun.

Joey:Hi babe.

   I go over and give my husband a kiss on his forehead.

Tabitha:So I was offered to buy a second apartment by our landlord...We can live in this one we would just be making a door in that wall."Points".To the other apartment.I took a look and I happen to like it.

Joey:Why would we need another apartment.

Tabitha:Well we only have a one bedroom now.What if the day comes and we decide to have kids?...We'll have an added on apartment and 2 bedrooms for them.

Joey:"Smiles".I like the way you think.

Joey wipes his mouth and gives me a kiss.

Joey:Okay if you want it.I say take the offer.

I smile at my husband and kiss him again.

Tabitha:Okay I will.

I leave to call our landlord.

-October 21st 1997-

   I am now paying for two apartment's.We have a door in our livingroom wall to lead to it.Currently i am sitting on our couch trying to build up the courage to open the bix of my mother's things.

Joey:Hun you don't have to open it if you aren't ready.

Tabitha:I know...Just for some reason I'm nervous.Normally I an all for looking at my parents things.

Joey:I have no idea what to say to that.

Tabitha:Then say nothing and just stay by me and help ne open this box!."Smiles".

Joey:"Smiling".Okay.

   Joey helps me open the box and I look in the box to see a blanket.I pull it out.

I pull it out