116

-October 31st 2002-

   We are all except Chandler at Central Perk.And we have 3 year old Eliana,9 month old Ricky and Emma with us.

Phoebe:Oh hey you guys I couldn't get a reservation for the night of my birthday so we have to do dinner Thursday night instead.

Cassius:Thursday?.But that's Halloween.

Phoebe:So?.

Cassius:It's just...So spooky that's all.

Ross:So,so is Mike coming to dinner?.

Phoebe:No.It's my first birthday with a boyfriend and he has to work.Uh I get mad at him but I think it's a little to soon to show my true colors.

Rachel:Pheebs I would make a reservation for five because one of us has to stay home and watch Emma."To Ross".Which one of us should go to dinner?.

Phoebe:Oh Rachel.

Ross:Actually um I was thinking maybe both of us could go.

Phoebe:Oh yay!.

Ross:Thanks I put a lot of extra thoughts on your gift.

Phoebe:Alright okay so we can all go now. That is fun.Hey you know what?.We all haven't been together the 8 of us in such a long time.

Monica:What are you talking about?.We're all together right now.

Tabitha:Um Monnie...Chandler's not here.

Monica:Oh dear god.

Joey:Me and Tabitha won't be able to make it.Eliana's got trick or treating.

Tabitha:And then has to go to bed afterwards.

Phoebe:"Pouting".Darn it.

Joey:Sorry Pheebs.

*****************************************
-

November 8th 2002-

   Me and Joey are at our apartment.Elians and Ricky are taking a nap as Joey is reading a baby toys magazine and I'm folding clothes when Chandler enters.

Chandler:Hey.Joey.

   Joey doesn't look up but gestures wait a minute with his finger while he finishes reading the article.Chandler waits for Joey to finish.

Chandler:I need you to set me up for a joke. Later.when Monica is around I need you to ask me about fire trucks.

Joey:Oh.I-I don't know Chan.I'm not so good with remembering lines.

Chandler:"Sarcastically".Well thank God your livelihood doesn't depend on it.

Joey:I know right?.

Chandler has really big eyes and nods.

Joey:W-W-Why are we doing this?.

Chandler:Monica says that her Maitre D is the funniest guy she's ever met.

Joey:Seriously?.