15

-November 7th 1995-

   After a 4 month singing trip to Australia I finally return home...But not alone I met an Australian guy named Luke Dawson and we have been dating for a week now. He decided to come back with me and stay with some family in the big Apple...We arrive at my apartment and I put my things away and look to Luke.

We arrive at my apartment and I put my things away and look to Luke

Tabitha:Well Luke I have my things put away...Shall we go to Central Perk to meet my friends?.

Luke:Anything you want to dear.

    I smile at my new boyfriend and we go to Central Perk.When we go in I see everyone talking in our usual area.They don't even look up to see me as they talk.

Tabitha:Hey guys.

Joey turns around and stops talking.

Joey:Hey Tabitha.

   Joey turns around to continue talking but stops when realization hits and he jumps up and runs over hugging me making me laugh.

Tabitha:Yeah I have missed you to Joey but your gonna break a rib.

Joey:Sorry."Pulls back".

   Everyone else says their hellos hugging me and then I turn to Luke.

Tabitha:Everyone this is Luke Dawson.

Luke:Hello.

Monica and Rachel gasp along with Phoebe.

Phoebe:He's Australian.

Tabitha:I'm well aware...Luke this is Joey,My sister Monica and brother Ross,Our friends Chandler,Rachel and Phoebe.

Luke:"Nods".

Monica:Moving on past Zayne eh?.

Tabitha:Its been a year I deserve to be happy.

   The girls all smile and they drag Luke over to the couch and ask him questions.The guys join them and I smile at seeing what looks like Luke having fun....After hours of them getting to know Luke it's time gor him to go see some of his family he walks over to Central Perks front door with me.

Luke:I'll see you later Tabitha.

   I nod and smile.Luke pecks me on the lips and leaves.

Rachel:He is so hot Tabitha.How did you find him?.

Tabitha:Funny story actually.While in Australia i got a fan base and some people chased me and Luke found me running and helped me hide from the fans.

Monica:That sounds like a movie.

I laugh at Monica's statement.

-November 8th 1995-

   The next day I am at Monica and Rachel's apartment with everyone and Chandler enters.