83

-April 29th 1999-

   At Central Perk Me,Joey,Chandler,Rachel,Cassius and Monica are sitting on the couch as Ross is up getting some coffee.

Monica:Okay guys listen don't forget that tomorrow is the day that Emily gets married again so whatever we do just try to really keep Ross's mind off of it.

Joey:Oh yeah good idea.

Ross returns.

Tabitha:Hey Rossie what's up?.

Ross:"Sits down at the table".Oh eh just thinking about Emily getting married tomorrow.

Joey:Oh Ross look!,Look!."Points behind Ross".

Ross:"Turns looking".What?,Where?.

Joey:Right over there!.Right there!.Look,look,look!.

Ross:What am I looking at?.

Joey turns to all of us.

Joey:Somebody help me out here.

   Phoebe enters the Cafe with her boyfriend Gary.

Phoebe:Hey!.

Gary:Hello!.

Monica:Hey!.

Gary:How are you?.

Phoebe:Monica I'm sorry I didn't come by last night.I was out with Gary he let me ride around with him in his cop car.We saw and prevented crimes.

Joey:You got to go on a ride along?!.

Phoebe:Uhuh!.

Cassius:I want to go on a ride along!.

Joey:Me-

Tabitha:Nuh uh you have a baby on the way in a few months and we have plans.

Ross:Me too!.

Gary:Okay!.

Chandler:Yeah,yeah!.Me too!.

Gary:Really?!.You?.

Chandler:Yeah.

Gary:Well it's kinda dangerous.

Chandler:Well I like danger.

Gary:Okay you guys free tonight?.

Cassius,Ross:Yeah!.

Chandler:Tonight?.You,you didn't say it was going to be at night time.

*****************************************

    Me and Joey go to his parents house where his Mom asked us to come over to dinner.We both get into a cab and look at a baby girl name magazine.

Tabitha:Okay I'll read off names and you write them down.We have till June something to find a name since Babies can come earlier than expected.