65

-May 14th 1998-

   At Central Perk Me,Joey.Monica,Rachel, Chandler and Cassius are looking at pictures from the trip to London.

Joey:Hey Tabby here's a picture of you and there's a bottle of wine in front of you and you don't even have a glass of it...I never seen you not drink around alcohol.

Tabitha:Well we are trying for a baby Joey.Its best not to drink.I want to make sure when I get pregnant the baby remains healthy.

Cassius:Whoa,Whoa,Whoa!.What?!.

Monica:You guys are trying for a baby?!.

   Me and Joey nod at everyone grinning as Rachel is still all sad.

Monica:Oh Rachel sweetie look here's a really cute picture of Joey and you at the reception.

Rachel:Oh he's married!.Ross is married.I can't I still can't believe it."Grabs the picture from Monica".

Monica:Honey sweetie by the edges.

Rachel:I mean y'know I'm just gonna have to accept it."Grabs the rest of the pictures".

Monica:Oh."Covers her eyes in horror".

Rachel:I mean it's my fault.

Monica:Sweetie!,Edges!,Fingers!,Smudgey!.,Pictures!.

Rachel:Oh my God!."Licks the top picture and hands them back".

Tabitha:"Grossed out".Now I'm glad all the ones of Me and Joey I have a copy of.

Monica:Okay.That's okay.I-I know that you're very upset right now.I know,I know that wasn't about me.

Joey:"To Chandler".I bet it was about her a little.

Monica:If you would stop thinking about Ross for one minute you would notice that there are great guys everywhere!.I mean look!,Look Gunther!.I mean he's nice,he's cute.

Rachel:Yeah I guess Gunther is kinda…

Tabitha:Oh what about that guy over there?."Points at another guy".Remember?.That is the guy you flirted with at the counter that time.

Rachel:Oh I don't know.I don't know.

Monica:You're going to talk to him!.Y'know what?.We made a deal I make your decisions and I say you're going to talk to him.

Rachel:All right you're the boss.I guess I gotta do what you tell me.

Cassius:Say that to him and you're golden.

Rachel:"Glares at Cas".

Phoebe enters the Cafe.

Phoebe:Hey!.

Rachel:Hey!.

Tabitha,Joey:Hey Pheebs.

Monica:We got out pictures back from London."Shows her one".Here's all of us at the Tower of London.

Phoebe:"Grabs the pictures".Oh!.Here we all are!.Yeah there's Ross and Joey and you and me."Picks up a marker,draws herself in".