106

-May 16th 2001-

   Me,Joey and Eliana enter the Hotel Lobby and we see Rachel and Phoebe are at the front desk checking out.

Rachel:Listen y’know what sir?.For the last time I don’t care what the computer says we did not take a bag of Mashuga nuts from the mini-bar and we did not watch Dr.Do-Me-A-Little!.

Tabitha,Joey:Good morning.

Cassius:"Enters".Hey!.

I look to the front desk clerk.

Tabitha:Room for Tribbiani.

   The clerk nods and gets me my bill and I grab my money and pay for it.

Phoebe:Oh!.Cas uh were you in our room last night?.

Cassius:No.

   Phoebe grabs the receipt and shows it to Cassius who gets mad.

Cassius:I was told the name of the movie would not appear on the bill!.

   Chandler and Monica enter and Chandler looks to the front desk clerk.

Chandler:Hi!.We’re checking out of the bridal suite.

Monica:"Sad" That’s right.I’m no longer a bride.I’ll never be a bride again.Now I’m just someone’s wife.

Chandler:And I’m the happiest guy in the world.

Monica goes and sits down in a huff.

Chandler:Oh honey come on don’t be upset. We still have so much to look forward to.

Monica:Oh yeah right."Rolls her eyes".

Chandler:We got the honeymoon.

Monica:That’s not til Thursday.

Chandler:The wedding pictures?.

Monica:They won’t be ready for weeks.

Chandler:Not the disposable cameras from the tables.

Monica:That’s true!."Happily".I knew I married you for a reason.

Chandler:I’ll tell you what I will go get them developed and you can go home.

Monica:Okay.

Cassius giggles.

Chandler:What?,What did you take a picture of?.

Cassius:Nothing!.It was something.

Chandler:Okay Ross has the cameras has he checked out yet?.

Rachel:Are you joking?.Check out is not til noon and he has a good."Checks watch".Eleven minutes left.

Chandler:Oh.

Tabitha:Ross has never checked out of a room a minute before he had to.

Rachel:Yeah one time when we were dating uh we got a late checkout he got so excited it was the best sex we ever had. Until y’know he screamed out Radisson at the end.