4

-November 24th 1994-

At Monica and Rachel's apartment everyone but Rachel is here.

Ross:Look if she's talking to it I just think that I should get some belly time too.Not that I believe any of this.

Phoebe:Oh I believe it.I think the baby can totally hear everything.I can show you. Look this will seem a little weird but you put your head inside this turkey and then we'll all talk and you'll hear everything we say.

Chandler:I'd just like to say that I'm totally behind this experiment.In fact I'd very much like to butter your head.

Rachel enters the apartment.

Monica:Hey Rach did you make your money?.

Rachel:No not even close.Forget Vail forget seeing my family forget shoop,shoop, shoop.

Monica:Rach here's your mail.

Rachel:Thanks you can just put it on the table.

Monica:No here's your mail.

Rachel:Thanks you can just put it on the table.

Monica:"Gives her an envelope".Would you just open it?.

Rachel opens it the envelope and inside is the money she needed.

Rachel:Oh my god oh you guys are great.

Monica:We all chipped in.

Joey:"To Monica".We did?

Monica:"To Joey".You owe me 20 bucks.

Rachel:Thank you.Thank you so much!.

Monica:"Hands Chandler a bag".Chandler here you go got your traditional Thanksgiving feast you got your tomato soup your grilled cheese fixin's and your family size bag of Funyuns.

Rachel:Wait,Wait Chandler this is what you're having for Thanksgiving dinner?. What,What,What is it with you and this holiday?.

Chandler:All right I'm nine years old.

Ross:Oh I hate this story.

Chandler:We just finished this magnificent Thanksgiving dinner.I have and I remember this part vividly a mouthful of pumpkin pie and this is the moment my parents choose to tell me they're getting divorced.

Rachel:Oh my god.

Chandler:Yes.It's very difficult to appreciate a Thanksgiving dinner once you've seen it in reverse.

Tabitha:I'm sorry Chan.

I pat Chandlers shoulder and he just gives me a sad smile...Later at Central Perk Joey enters as we all chuckle because of a poster he is on.

Joey:So I guess you all saw it.

Rachel:Saw what?.

Phoebe:No we were just laughing.You know how laughter can be infectious.

Later at Monica and Rachel's Joey enters the apartment upset.