54

-November 6th 1997-

   At Central Perk we are watching Ross and a blonde woman who are standing outside.

Phoebe:Hey what are you guys looking at?.

Chandler:Ross and the most beautiful girl in the world.

Phoebe:Yeah come to papa.

   The woman walks away and Ross walks inside and we all stare at him in disbelief.

Ross:I know!.

Monica:Probably the only time I'll ever say this but did you see the ass on her?.

Chandler:Where did you when did you, how did you...

Joey hits the back of Chandler's head.

Chandler:How did you get a girl like that?.

Rachel:Yeah so what is she like a...like a spokesmodel or an aerobics instructor what?.

Ross:Actually she's a paleontology doctoral candidate specializing in the centazoic era.

Chandler:Okay but that's like the easiest era.

Ross:I've seen her at work but I always figured ahuh?.But uh I made her dinner. We had a great time.And we're going out again tomorrow.

Rachel:Well maybe she and her friends are just having a contest to see who can bring home the biggest geek.

Ross:Fine by me hope she wins.

***************************************

   At Monica and Rachel's.Me,Joey,Ross,Rachel and Phoebe are there.Chandler enters.

Chandler:Hi.You guys have any wrapping paper?.

Phoebe:Oh!.Is it for my birthday present?.

Chandler:Phebes it was your birthday like months ago.

Phoebe:Yeah but remember you said you ordered something special and it just hasn't come yet?.

Chandler:Well I have a call in about that.

Phoebe:Kay.

Chandler:Actually this is for Kathy's birthday.It's an early edition of her favorite book.

Rachel:Oh The Velveteen Rabbit!.Oh my God when the boy's love makes the rabbit real!.

Chandler:Okay but don't touch it because you fingers have destructive oils.

Rachel:Huh.Well then you'd better keep it away from Ross's hair.So this is pretty rare. How did you get that?.

Chandler:Oh it wasn't a big deal.I just went to a couple of bookstores talked to a couple of dealers...called a couple of the author's grandchildren.

Rachel:Oh honey that's so sweet.

Phoebe:Yeah and what a great way to say I secretly love you,roommate's girlfriend!.