113

-February 22nd 2002-

   We are all hanging out at Central Perk.Joey is holding baby Ricky as Eliana sits on the floor playing with her toys.

Phoebe:Oh Ross,Mon is it okay if I bring someone to your parent’s anniversary party?.

Monica:Yeah.

Ross:Sure.Yeah.

Tabitha:So who’s the guy?.

Joey:Yeah who is he?.

Phoebe:Well his name is Parker and I met him at the drycleaners.

Chandler:Oh did he put a little starch in your bloomers?."Sits up".Who said that?.

Phoebe:Yeah he’s really great though.He has this incredible zest for lifem and he treats me like a queen except at night when he treats me like the naughty girl I am.

Monica:"To Ross".Oh by the way.Would it be okay if I gave the toast to mom and dad this year?.

Ross:Uh yeah you sure you want to after what happened at their 20th?.

Monica:Yeah I’d really like to.

Ross:Okay hopefully this time mom won’t boo you.

Monica:Yes!.Every year Ross makes the toast and it’s always really moving and always makes them cry.Well this year I’m going to make them cry.

Chandler:And you wonder why Ross is their favorite?.

Monica:No.Really.Any time Ross makes a toast everyone cries and hugs him and pats him on the back and they all come up to me and say God your brother.Know what they’ll say this year?.God you.

Cassius:Well I can promise you at least one person will be crying."Points to himself". I’m an actor and any actor worth himself can cry on cue."Snaps fingers".

Monica:Really you can do that?.

Cassius:Are you kidding me?.Watch."Makes funny faces trying to cry".Well I can’t do it with you guys watching me.

*****************************************
-March 4th 2002-

   At Monica and Chandler's we are at Rachel’s baby shower.Monica and Phoebe are working in the kitchen as i hold baby Ricky and Eliana plays with her toys on the floor.

Phoebe:Oh I told the stripper to be here at five.That’s good right?.

Tabitha:You ordered a stripper for the shower?!.That is totally inappropriate!.

Phoebe:What?.He’s gonna be dressed as a baby.

Sandra Green the mother of Rachel enters.

Phoebe:Oh hi Mrs.Green!.

Tabitha:Hi.

Eliana:Hello!.

Phoebe:I’m so glad you could make it.

Monica:Yes thank you so much.And again we’re so sorry.We could not feel worse about it.