111

- November 20th 2001-

   Dinner has ended for everyone except Cassius who has only ate one side of the turkey.

Joey:Eliana's tired I'm gonna go put her to bed.

Tabitha:Okay.

   I kiss Joey and then Eliana's head and Joey leaves with her to our place.

Cassius:You are my Everest.

Tabitha:Cas you don’t have to finish that.

Cassius:Oh yes I do.Otherwise what’s next?. Today I’m just a guy who can’t finish a turkey but tomorrow I’m the guy who eats half a Powerbar wraps up the rest and puts in the fridge?.No!.No.I just,I just.I gotta change my pants.

Cassius gets up and heads for the door.

Cassius:Jeans have no give.

   Cassius leaves and Rachel enters the apartment carrying a book.

Rachel:Okay,Okay.Listen to what Sean McMahon wrote in my yearbook senior year.Dear Rach you’re such a good person. Not girl.Person!.

Ross:Rach I think you’re reading a little too much into it.

Rachel:"Reads".Dear Rach you’re a great person.Sorry about your tiney-wienie.

Will:"Laughs".

Ross:Look what do you want me to do?.Do you want me to call everyone in the entire school and tell them it wasn’t true?!.

Rachel:Yes!.

Will:Could you also tell them I’m skinny now?.

Monica:Oh.Me too!.

Ross:Well look,look I’m not calling anybody.Okay?.It was like a million years ago.

Rachel:I don’t care how long ago it was.You told people that I was half and half.Y’know what?.I just want to point out I never did anything to hurt you in high school.

Monica:That’s not totally true.

Rachel;What?.

Ross:What?.

Tabitha:Well you,you did start that rumor about Ross making out with Mrs.Altman our 50 year old librarian.

Ross:"Shocked,To Rachel".How did you know that?!.

Monica:It’s true?!.

Ross:No.

Rachel:Yes it is.I saw you guys going at it behind the card catalog.

Will:Mrs.Altman?.She also made out with Takaka Ci-Kek the night before he went back to Thailand.

Chandler:I’m sorry.When you were in high school you made out with a 50 year old woman?.

Ross:Hey!.She didn’t look 50.

Chandler:Did she look 16?.