103

-February 22nd 2001-

    At Central Perk.Monica and Chandler are talking as Me,Joey,Cassius and Phoebe are getting coffee...We soon go back over to Monica and Chandler.

Monica:Well then we still have a problem.

Chandler:Yeah.

Tabitha:With what?.

Monica:Well we’re trying to find someone to perform our wedding and they’re all either boring or annoying or y’know can’t stop staring at the ladies."Points to her chest".

Phoebe:Oh!.You should have one of us do it!.

Monica:Phoebe we’re getting married, married not sixth grade married.

Phoebe:No!,No!.It’s,it’s uh a real thing. Anyone can get ordained on the Internet and perform like weddings and stuff.

Monica:Are you serious?.

Phoebe:Yes!.A friend of mine did it and it’s totally legal.

Cassius:I call it!.

Phoebe:What?!.No!.It was my idea!.

Chandler:Guys thank you very much but neither of you is marrying us.

Cassius:Does calling it not mean anything anymore?!.

Chandler:We are going to have a legitimate member of the clergy.And when I say legitimate I mean gay and in control of his saliva.

*****************************************
-March 15th 2001-

    At Central Perk Me,Monica,Chandler, Phoebe and Joey are hanging out as Monica is holding a piece of paper.

Monica:So the wedding caterer sent me this list of twelve appetizers and I have to narrow it down to six.

Joey:Food?.Uhuh gimme!.

Eliana:Food.

    Monica hands Joey the paper as we all smile at Eliana.

Chandler:So did Monica tell you about this great band called the Swing Kings that we’re trying to get to play at the wedding?.

Phoebe:Since when are you into swing music?.

Chandler:Oh since forever.I used to go all over town listening to bands.

Monica:Chandler.

Chandler:Gap commercial."To Monica".So did you book them?.Did you call?.

Monica:I will.

Chandler:Do you want me to call?.

Monica:No I’ll do it.You just stick to your job.

Tabitha:What is your job?.

Chandler:Staying out of the way.