97

-May 20th 2000-

    As time passes at  Monica,Chandler, and Phoebe's Me,Joey,Chandler,Cassius,Rachel and Phoebe are standing around the table we are drinking champagne as Ross enters.

Ross:Hey what’s going on?.

Tabitha:Hey.

Ross:I found a note on my door Come to Monica’s quick,bring champagne and a Three Musketeers bar.

Cassius:"Grabbing candy bar".Yeah I’ll take that.

Ross:What’s up?.

Chandler:Monica and I are engaged.

Ross:Oh my God."Hugs him". Congratulations.

Chandler:Thanks.

Ross:Where is she?.

Monica is out on the balcony.

Monica:"Yelling" I’m engaged!,I’m engaged!.

Joey:Yeah she’s been out there for twenty minutes I’m surprised you didn’t hear her on the way over.

Ross:Oh I thought it was just a kid yelling I’m gay!,I’m gay!.Can I bring her in?.

Phoebe:Oh no let her stay out there.It’s sweet.

Monica:"Yelling".I’m getting married!.I’m gonna be a bride!....No I will not shut up because I’m engaged!...Oh big talk!.Huh why don’t you come over here and say that to me?!.Huh buddy?!.Yeah, my fiancee will kick your ass!.

Chandler starts to look worried.

Monica:"Yells".Come on apartment 20!,Apartment 20!.

Chandler:"To Ross".Okay you get her in here."To Cassius".You bolt the door.I’ll be in the closet.

   Later on we are all in the living room drinking champagne.

Monica:Okay!.Wait,wait,wait.Sh!.

   Monica hits her glass with a spoon to make a toast.

Monica:Okay um I just wanna say that…I love you guys so,so much and,and thank you for being here on my special night.

Chandler clears his throat.

Monica:Our special night.I mean it just wouldn’t be my.Our,our night if you all weren’t here to celebrate with me-us-Damn it!.

Chandler:It’s okay I want this to be your night too."Raises glass".To Monica.

Monica:Awe come on-wait-stop it.Okay to Monica.

Chandler:To Monica!.

All:To Monica!.

   We all clink their glasses and drink as Joey gives Eliana some apple juice.

Phoebe:So have you decided on a band for the wedding?.Because y’know I’m kinda musical.

Rachel:Yeah Pheebs honey she just got engaged a couple of hours ago.I doubt she’s even had time to…