44

-May 25th 1997-

   Me,Joey and everyone are all hanging out at Me and Joey's apartment as there is a knock at the door.I get up from the couch and I answer it to see Cassius.

Tabitha:Hey Cassius.

Cassius:"Sadly".Hey...

Tabitha:Come on in.

   Cassius walks into the apartment and everyone looks at him.

Tabitha:Why are you so sad?.

Cassius:Well my girlfriend of 2 months broke up with me and a month ago I learnt I was being evicted from my apartment and today is my last day there and I have no where else to go.

Monica:Awe Cassie I'm sorry to hear all that.

Cassius:Thanks Monica...

Rachel:If you need anything you know where to find us.

Phoebe:And i am often at Monica and Rachel's."Smiles".

Ross:Or i am free.

Joey:Hey I have an idea.Why don't Cassius stay with Chandler?.Chandler has no roomate since I moved in with Tabby.

Tabitha:Hey you know that's not a bad idea."Smiles".Chan how about it?.

Chandler:Um...You know what it may not be all that bad.

Cassius:Really?....I'll grab my duffel."Leaves".

Tabitha:Thanks Chan he needs this.

Chandler:"Nods".

*****************************************

   Later that night Chandler and Cassius enter Me and Joey's apartment laughing as Me and Joey stare at them as the two go over to the couch sitting down.

Chandler:Tab you never told me this man was so...Cassius."Laughs".

Tabitha:Are you guys drunk?.

Cassius:"Slurring".Are you?.

   Me and Joey look at eachother and back to the boys.Joey grabs Chandler as I grab Cassius and we bring them to their apartment.Soon we have them in their beds and they both fall asleep quickly and Me and Joey go back to our apartment.

Tabitha:Now back to our conversation.We need to set a date for our wedding.

Joey:Hm does June 21st work?.

   I smile at my fiance and nod after that Joey walks over and kisses me.

Tabitha:We have a place to get married,A wedding date and I have a wedding dress that will be here soon...Now we have invitations to send out.

Joey:Chandler said he'll help print them out.

Tabitha:Okay so now as far as i know you are inviting your parents and siblings and grandmother and the both of us are inviting our friends...I'm going to invite Judy and Jack even if they don't show up.

Joey:"Nods".

Tabitha:"Smiling".I can't believe it in 27 days we will be Husband and Wife!.

Joey:"Smiles".Yeah.

Tabitha:I will be Tabitha Ella Tribbiani.'Smiles".

Joey kisses me as we smile.

-June 5th 1997-

   I am at Monica and Rachel's apartment and we are finishing invitations to be sent out.

Monica:I still can't believe you and Joey are getting married...I never really thought Joey would.