16

-November 11th 1995-

At Monica and Rachel's apartment.Monica has made food for Phoebe and Rachel to taste.Monica offered me some but I refused.

Monica:Ok this is pumpkin pie with mockolate cookie crumb crust.This is mockolate cranberry cake and these are mockolate chip cookies.Just like the Indians served.

Rachel:"Takes a bite".Oh my god.

Monica:Oh my god.Good?.

Rachel:Oh my god I can't believe you let me put this in my mouth."Runs to the sink to spit it out".

Phoebe:Oh,oh sweet Lord!.This is what evil must taste like!.

-November 12th 1995-

    At Central Perk.Chandler,Monica,Joey,Me and Phoebe are talking about a list Ross made comparing Julie and Rachel.

Chandler:My diary!.My diary that's brilliant.I should have told her it was my diary she never would have made me read her my diary.

Monica:You know that's true.You'd be a great person to have around the day after an emergency.

Phoebe:I-I cannot believe Ross even made this list.What a dinkus.

Joey:Hey cut him some slack.It was Chandler's idea.

Tabitha,Phoebe,Monica:What?.

Chandler:Oh good I was hoping that would come up.

Monica:This was your idea?.

Tabitha:What were you thinking?.

Chandler:All right let's get some perspective here ok?.These things they happen for a reason.

Monica:Yeah.You!.

Chandler:All right Pheebs back me up here ok?.You believe in that karma crap don't you?.

Phoebe:Yeah by the way good luck in your next life as a dung beetle.

   Later Me,Monica,Chandler,Joey and Phoebe all enter Monica and Rachel's apartment confused.At hearing Ross's voice.

Ross:Number six...The way you smell.

Joey:"Opens the drapes".Hey Ross!.What are you doing?.

Ross:Hey Joey.You wanna open the window?.

Joey:Oh yeah I do.

   Joey opens the window and Ross comes in soaked from rain.

Tabitha:What are you doing out there?.

Ross:I am uh I am...

Monica:Oh you must be freezing.You know what you need?.How about a nice steaming cup of hot Mockolate?.

   Ross runs to Rachel's bedroom knocking on the door.

Ross:Rach come on open up.Rach come on, come on,Rach.You got to give me another chance.

Rachel opens the door.

Rachel:No.

Ross:No?.