91

-December 16th 1999-

   At Monica and Chandler’s apartment everyone except Ross is decorating the tree.Joey is holding Eliana and standing next to me.

Chandler:Let me ask you why is everybody using these tiny lights nowadays?.I remember when people used to use big lights.

Tabitha:"Teases".That’s a good story Grandpa.

Joey:"Laughs".

Eliana:Mm?.

Tabitha:You want to put a decoration on the tree Ellie?.

Eliana:"Smiles".

   I take Eliana from Joey and help her put a decoration on the tree and the three of us smile.

Ross:"Enters".Hey

All:Hey

Ross:Wow Monica’s letting other people help decorate her tree.Did someone get her drunk again or?.

Monica:Having a perfectly decorated tree is not what Christmas is about.It’s about being with the people that you love.

Phoebe:That is nice and we’re done.Tada!.

   Phoebe's side of the tree looks a complete mess.

Chandler:I dunno what it is it just doesn’t quite feel like Christmas to me.

Monica:Oh here.

   Monica turns the tree around so that her side which is perfectly decorated is showing.

Chandler:See now it feels like Christmas!.

Tabitha:Okay Joey let's go home and decorate with our happy little helper.

Eliana:Eh!.

   We all laugh at Eliana as Me and Joey take her to our apartment...The next day at Central Perk everyone except Phoebe and Cassius are hanging out.

Ross:And that’s the story of the dreidle. Now some people trace the Christmas tree back to the Egyptians who used to bring green palm branches into their huts on the shortest day of the year symbolising life’s triumph over death.And that was like 4000 years ago.

Rachel:So pretty much around the same time that you started telling this story.

Joey,Tabitha:"Laughs".

Cassius:"Enters".Hey you guys.

Chandler:Hey Cas what’s up?.

Cassius:I had to get out of the apartment. Janine is like stretching all over the place. Y’know everywhere I look she’s like."Imitates her stretching".

Chandler:I can see why that’s hard to resist.

Cassius:I like her so much.