117

-November 14th 2002-

   At Monica and Chandler's apartment.As Ricky and Eliana are with Joey at our apartment Me,Rachel and Monica are sitting at the dinner table and Phoebe enters knocking on the door.

Phoebe:Hi.

Tabitha,Rachel,Monica:Hey.

Phoebe:Listen.You have to help me pick a dress cause I'm meeting Mike's parents tonight.

Rachel:"Gasps".

Tabitha:Wow the boyfriend's parents. That's a big step.

Phoebe:"Sarcastically".Really?.That hadn't occurred to me.

Monica:They just gonna love you just be yourself.

Phoebe:They live on the upper east side on Park Avenue.

Rachel:Oh yeah she can't be herself.

Phoebe:Okay, so...alright...Which dress?.

   Phoebe holds up two dresses and Me,Rachel and Monica look at them taking our time not wanting to hurt her.

Phoebe:You can say neither.

Rachel,Monica:Oh God neither.

Tabitha:I'm sorry but we're gonna take you shopping.It's gonna be fine.

Rachel:Yeah totally.You are in such good hands.And I'm so good with meeting parents.With the father you know you want to flirt a little bit but not in a gross way.Just kind of like: Oh mr.Pincer I can see where Wallis gets his good looks.

Monica:You went out with Wallis Pincer?.

Rachel:Uh he took the SAT's for me.

Monica:I knew you didn't get a 1400.

Rachel:Sh yeah well duh.I mean...

Phoebe:So now.What about with Mike's mom?.

Rachel:Oh with the mother just,just constantly tell her how amazing her son is. Take it from me moms love me.Ross's mom one time actually said I'm like the daughter that she never had.

Me and Monica look at Rachel in disbelief.

Monica,Tabitha:She said what?.

Phoebe:That's she's like the daughter she never had."Points at ears".Listen.

    Monica looks at Phoebe in a duh way...Later that day Me,Joey,Cassius,Phoebe,Mike,Chandler and Monica go to the door of Ross and Rachels apartment to hear them rapping.

Ross:She sweat,wet got it going like a turbo vette.

Rachel:So fellas.

Ross:Yeah.