Fifty three

___________________________

I came inside my supposed to be bedroom as I sat on the bed a sigh leaving my mouth as i watched the snow fall. Christmas is around the corner as well as my sister's wedding.

As a child, I always loved Christmas waiting for the gifts family gatherings chocolates and the Christmas tree. But then Dad left us with nothing and any festival felt incomplete. Dad loved me the most out of us three mom always used to say that but I doubt that.

A single tear left my eyes as I wiped it.

- alright Soomin let's not get sad.

I said getting up as a maid came inside informing me that we will be leaving for the shopping soon. I took it a red sweater and a black pants with a red beanie as I opened my door as I saw Jimin standing there as I looked at him. He smiled at me as I kissed him.

- Let's go.

He whispered as I nodded. We went down hand in hand as it looked like everyone were waiting for us.

- I might just puke.

Chaeyoung said looking at us as everyone laughed and I didn't dare to look at anyones eyes.

- Okay let's go it will be dark soon.

Jimins dad said as everyone started to make their way.

~

We all came to the boutique and were trying out different outfits and after Jihyun and Seulgi decided her wedding dress and the other occasion outfits, everyone else started to search for their own. Jimin found his outfits easily, i was jealous of how decisive he was.

I helped Chaeyoung decide her outfits too and she was happy with her own clothes. I went towards the other side and started looking for my own clothes. I was very confused with everything, there was a theme for the wedding so it was not that hard but I had to choose one for reception and the other two parties.

Jimin was not helping me as he was busy cracking jokes with his brother and my sister. I was trying to get his attention but gave up.

I looked at the one of the dress and thought it was perfect for the cocktail party. I wanted to wear something sexy for the cocktail party and I wanted to surprise Jimin and that's why I had to buy it without him knowing about it.

I tried the dress and felt a strange feeling when i wore it

I tried the dress and felt a strange feeling when i wore it. Eventhough it wasn't the dress which I usually wear, but I felt strangely confident wearing it. I told the lady who was helping me to pack this dress.

I decided my cocktail dress and my reception dress but I was confused between two dresses for the wedding. I looked at Jimin and he finally looked at me as he raised his eye brows at me asking what happened as I pouted feeling frustrated as I held the two dresses I was confused about.