Seventy one

_______________________________

H

appy birthday King Hoseok 👑🙇‍♀️💜

Favourite Hoseok moment?

______________________________

The man stood in front of me who was just as shocked as I was. I did not know how to react. The man who abandoned us all those years ago is now standing in front of me.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out of it. He came in front of me as he put his hand on my knees and I flinched hard and he moved back suddenly and just then I burst into more tears from the looks of it he was surely panicked.

He called someone and told them to take off the cuffs and they obeyed and took the key and he took the cuff out of my hand and the men left and it was just me and my.... father.

It was a peculiar feeling, looking at the man who was one of the major reasons for all of my wasted youth. I was supposed to be angry at him, I was supposed to hate him. But now that I am looking at him, I feel as if the major part of my life which was missing is now complete.

I was still sobbing quietly when I saw him sitting in front of me and this time I did not react in a harsh way as I was silently looking down at my lap.

- Soomin, what are you doing here?

He asked as I glared at him I was sure my eyes were swollen and blood shot because of all the crying.

- I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here?

I asked. I know I was being rude but I didn't care, I know the real reason he left but he should not have left three of his children with a greedy woman. No matter whatever his reason was, the fact is that he was selfish with his decision.

- I- This is my house dear.

He revealed as my eyes widen.

- what.. no this is Hoseok's house.

- Hoseok? How do you know him?

- no no no, you don't get to ask me questions. Tell me how is this your house when it is actually Hoseok house?

I asked as suddenly I was pissed and I started panicking. He sighed rubbing his forehead with his hand he nodded and just when he was opening his mouth we heard a voice.

- Dad? What are you doing down here?

I heard Hoseok's voice as my eyes widen more. My head was spinning and I felt dizzy. What the fuck is happening? Why is Hoseok calling my dad his dad unless..