Seventy Five

________________________________

Happy Yoongi day everyone🥰💜

What do you like the most about yoongi?

_________________________________

It's been two days and papa was locked up in jail. Apparently, he called his lawyer and he was out of the country and it took him two days to come to Korea. But now that he is here papa will be out soon.

And with Jimin, he is been acting strange. I rarely see him I was living in our house of course, but he was living in his parents house. He was not replying to my messages and neither my calls. I was starting to feel anxious so I decided to drive to Hoseok's place.

I wore a pink dress and wore white sunglasses as I sat inside my car. I opened my phone as I tapped on Jimins contact messaging him.

Pea bean<3

- I'm going to hoseoks place cause I feel lonely and I need someone and since you're not fucking replying to me I'll be going to my other family.

I pressed the send button and started the car and drove off. It was almost an hour ride because of the traffic. I came inside the house without knocking or anything. It's my fathers house, why should I knock?

I came inside to see Hoseok sitting with some men as he looked at me and rolled his eyes as I narrowed my eyes at him. The men saw me and were confused as I smiled at them.

- Hello, I am Kang Junseoks daughter.

I said as they stood up bowing and I smiled again at them. I came and sat on one of the sofas as Hoseok looked at me

- What are you doing here?

He asked as I sighed and looked down before meeting his eyes again.

- Well, I was bored and I thought I have plenty of things to discuss with my darling brother.

I informed smiling sweetly as he rolled his eyes again.

- Gentlemen, we will continue the meeting later. You already told me that there are no issues in the paperwork so it shouldn't be a problem.

He was talking to the people and I couldn't help but interrupt him.

- Is it about papa's bail? What happened?

I asked frowning as Hoseok hissed looking at me.

- as I said, there is no problem so shut your mouth.

- But-

- Shut up.

He said smiling at me as I rolled my eyes moving back. The men left after a while as I looked at Hoseok.

- Who told you to come here?

He said as I chuckled keeping my legs on the table in front of me.

- Its my fathers house Hoseok. What do you think I'm doing here? Now tell me, when is papa coming back?

I asked as he plopped himself on the sofa infront of me taking his phone out.

- He will be here in an hour or two.

He mumbled as my eyes widened.

- What? Really? b-but how?

I asked as he smirked looking at me.

- Something's are better left unsaid little sister.

He said as I made a poker face. We were talking for a while more like me disturbing him. I wanted to have a good relationship with him.

- Why are you so annoying?

He groaned in frustration as I grinned.

- I always thought how it would feel like to have an elder brother. I mean yes, I have a brother but he is younger than me.

- Why do you want to have an elder brother? You already have an elder sister

- Yes right, but I don't know maybe because I always thought how it would be like you know, if things would've been different if I had an elder brother. There were many times I wished I had an elder brother especially after papa left. I had to work, my mother never said father left us a huge amount of money so I had to do all the work paying for my sisters university and tuitions my brothers football classes my mothers needs. That is why maybe

I said and I got lost for a moment as I shook my head and looked at Hoseok he had a strange expression... sad? But he regained himself quickly.

 sad? But he regained himself quickly

- How tragic.

He mumbled again looking at his phone screen and I suddenly felt mad. I'm trying to hold a conversation here and he is fucking ignoring me. I stood up abruptly as he looked at me.

‐ Fuck you!

I spat and looked at the door to see Jimins driver standing there. I frowned as Hoseok stood too.

- Who's that?

- That is Jimins driver.

I said without looking at him. I went near him as he gave me a file. I was confused and before I could ask anything he left. I opened the file as Hoseok came and stood behind me.

And when I opened it, it felt as if the world stopped, my heart stopped and suddenly started beating really fast as if the world turned grey, a cold storm hit me as if I was inside a closed dark room and was suffocating.

I started shaking as I heard Hoseok's voice.

- Soomin? What is it? What happened? What does it say?

He was shaking me as I was having trouble in breathing.

- D-divorce. Jimin wants a divorce.

____________________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? What will happen now? Why does Jimin wants a divorce? Is there something behind this?

Only 2-3 chapters left :(

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜