Seventy seven

_________________________________

I felt my breath hitching. I was in front of my in-laws house on the same day my husband sent me divorce papers. It felt like a sick joke as if, life was playing with me and I felt utterly helpless.

My eyes widened as I looked at Hoseok beside me and his eyes were fixed on the road ahead.

- Why are we here?

- The party is here.

He said as I gulped the lump forming in my throat. Why did my father forced me to come here?

- Hoseok, please drop me at our home I dont want to be here. I dont want to face him. Please

I said, my anxiety getting the best of me as I was trying to breath and he took my hands in his and gave it a little squeeze.

- Look at me Soomin

He said as I looked at him. His eyes held guilt and I was angry at him, he knew what I was going through yet he was in this

- You have to face him one day. You need to show him that you don't care okay? And even if you won't face him today you've to do it tomorrow at the office.

He said and he makes sense, of course I've to face him one day.

- Now count with me one... two... three.. four... five... six.. seven... eight.... nine.. ten.

He said as I counted with him and it made me calm I took deep breaths as Hoseok helped me out of the car I drank water and I was ready.

Maybe

We went inside the familiar house as I looked around the house and I spotted father talking to Seulgi and Taehyun as my eyes widened. I looked at Hoseok and he nodded. My hand was in the loop of Hoseok's as we went near them.

I hugged my sister and I felt like crying and telling her about my heartbreak but I didn't. I have to be quiet otherwise I'll show the world something I don't want them to see my weakness.

We all were talking when I saw him, he was standing there looking all handsome and heartbreaking. My stomach did a flip when our eyes met. None of us deciding to look away as our eyes were speaking to eachother as if our souls were one as if we are still together and nothing is wrong with us.

He slowly started to take steps near me as I was unknowingly walking towards him too, it was like as if our bodies were magnets and it cannot stay away from eachother.

Suddenly, regaining my consciousness I realised what I was doing as I turned around walking towards Hoseok when I felt a grip on my hand and I looked back to see Jimin

- Soomin

He said and I swear it all of my strength to not throw myself at him and cry my eyes out because I knew he was my only comfort.

- Yes? Mr. Park?

I asked I wanted him to know what he was losing. I removed his hand from mine as he kept his hands in his pockets. A smile dancing on his lips as he kept looking at me.

- You look really beautiful, Mrs. Park

He said as my blood boiled. Is he mocking me? He was the one who sent me the divorce papers and now he is the one who's doing this.

Bipolar bitch.

- Oh by the way, your documents will be given to you tomorrow but first my lawyer will speak to you. Hope that won't be a problem for you Mr. Park.

I said as he shook his head still smiling sweetly at me.

- No, not a problem at all Mrs. Park

He said as I gritted my teeth feeling helpless that I cannot even say anything, he's not wrong I'm still his wife. I nodded my head as I turned around but he caught my hand again and I sighed and looked back.