Sixty Five

________________________________

Soomin came back home crying crashing on her bed she let out ugly sobs not fearing anyone who will hear it. She was tired her soul was exhausted by all the lies Jimin has been feeding her up. She wanted a break from everything and everyone.

She couldn't even take work as an escape because her boss is Jimin too. She got up washing her face and changing her clothes. Taking one of the hoodies of Jimin's and her underwear she put it on finding comfort in his smell.

Suddenly her door flew open as she jerked up looking who it was she found Jimin panting as he stood in front of her. She gulped trying to control her tears as she faced away.

- Go away Jimin.

She appealed as she took her pillow burying her face inside the pillow. She felt the bed digging in as she soon experienced his arms around her and his body spooning her.

- I will answer your every question tonight.

He whispered in her ear as her eyes widen she turned around looking at him his eyes were red and his cheeks red his plump lips a shade dark as he kissed her forehead.

- But promise me you won't judge me because of my decisions.

He begged as she looked into his eyes nodding her head. He told her to ask her first question.

- Who is Hoseok?

She asked slowly as she heard him letting out a breath as he blinked his eyes.

- Me Taehyung and Hoseok were in the same school, It was a school for elite. You may not know how I looked like in the past.

He said getting up and walking towards  his closet as he opened the drawer taking out an album and he came as she sat up covering her legs with a pillow as he gave her the album. She could see that he was hesitant.

- Jimin if you dont want me to see the pictures then its oka-

- No, you have to see it. You were right we have to move on, there should not be any lies in this relationship if we want it to work out.

He said placing it on the pillow as she gulped breathing in and out opening the album there were some baby pictures of Jimin.

Her heart melted at the sight of baby Jimin she looked at him as a soft smile appeared on her face

- You didn't change much.

She said smiling as Jimin didn't show any emotion. She flipped the pages and there were pictures of Jimin growing up and she looked at teen Jimin.

She chuckled looking at Jimin as her eyes sparkled

- I will take that back. You did changed a lot

She said Jimin was very cute now he is a hot devil. There was a warmth on Jimins face in the pictures but now Jimin is intimidating.

- What do you mean?

He asked a sudden feeling of insecurity crawling inside him as he sat on the bed. She looked up regretting what she just said.

- no no I didnt mean it like that. You were more cute back then did you look at those cheeks I want to squish them.

She said as Jimin looked at her as she made a puppy face he smiled slightly.

- I was very insecure about my looks and eventhough I was very rich probably the richest in our whole school I was still bullied.

- by whom?

- Hoseok, he was the second richest most handsome guy in our school and he always used to bully me for my looks.

He said a sad expression covering his face as she took his hand in hers.

- I changed myself, I was tired of everydays bullies I started working out lost all my fat and  starved myself. But he never stopped but once I changed myself the fame was in my hands. I had money, looks and brain so it was obvious that everyone will go after me and Hoseok was jealous because of that. His girlfriend also started to flirt with me and she told me she and him broke up and she suddenly kissed me and Hoseok saw it and since then he is seeking for revenge.

He revealed everything as Soomin gasped while listening to everything. Her heart ached how much her husband went through in his youth days. The Jimin now was confident arrogant but it was by sacrificing his real self, the young Jimin who had to go through so many hardships.

- I-I never knew you went through so much. I am so sorry Jimin.

She whispered to him as he shrugged.

- so now I am afraid that he is going to steal something which is the most precious to me 

He said as she was confused. Why would he steal his company? He cannot steal his company.

- I'm afraid he will take you from me.

He admitted as she looked at him and gulped getting up she stood in front of him as she hugged him his hands wrapped around her torso.

- I will never leave you. I love you and I love you for the way you are. Please don't even feel insecure Jimin, because you are perfect and you are all I ask for.

She admitted as she roamed her fingers in his hair as he only hugged her tight.

- Jimin

She whispered slowly as he hummed in response.

- can I ask you one more question?

She asked as he looked up at her and nodded she licked her lips as she felt anxious. This was the most awaited answer she needed to know what happened.

- Why did you marry me in such a hurry?

She asked as the colour drained out from Jimins face. She gulped feeling the anxiety crawl her heart was beating fast and so was his.

- I don't know if you are ever going to be ready to listen to this but I have to tell you someday

He sighedas he pulled her on his lap and as a habit she wrapped her hands around his neck.

- You see when I found out about your father.. I went to my parents house to know more about it and when I found out that your mother is practically selling her daughters I couldn't resist it and I went to your mother and lashed out.

- you did what? What did you say to my mother?

- I was angry okay? I told her that it will be better because you will be away from her and I will keep you happy but then she laughed on my face and said she will never marry you to me because she was...

He said but stopped as he closed his eyes. She looked at him and held his face encouraging him to speak to complete the sentence. What more could her mother do? Marry her to a stranger?

- She was going to sell you to yoongi.

________________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you all?

What do you think? What will her reaction be? What will happen now? Will Hoseok do something?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜