Forty Five

_______________________________

- See? I told you, you will come running in my arms willingly.

He whispered in my ear as my eyes widen and I pulled myself back as I looked at him shocked.

- Y-you did t-this?

I whispered asking him as he smirked nodding I pushed him back.

- are you fucking kidding me? I literally had an heart attack there Jimin its not even funny anymore!

I yelled at him as I turned around lifting my dress which I was wearing as and before I could walk away he pulled be back and before I could say anything to him, he kissed me gently.

Slowly, the gentle kiss turned into a hot makeout session as we came inside a room and he pinned me to the door.

- You can't expect to scare me so bad and I will have sex with you.

I said pushing away from him taking a breath away from his handsome face to think clearly cause being near him my senses just automatically turns off.

- Just shut up and kiss me please.

He said as I sighed taking his face in my hands and bringing it near me. Fuck it I want him. His lips soon found it's way to my neck leaving me marks which I'm gonna worry about tomorrow as his grip on my waist tightened. He threw me on the bed and hovering above me as he started to take off his shirt and I looked at him. my mind in a haze, he looked at me as he unzipped my dress and he took it off.

I was left only in my lingerie, for some reason I had a feeling that we would end up like this tonight so I came prepared. I wore a red lingerie which made his eyes wide and his lips found mine again as I moaned breathlessly.

His hand creeped down towards my womanhood as his cold hands removed my panties and touched my skin as I gasped. His thumb started to make circles around my clit as I was closing my legs and he pushed my legs harshly.

- Since this is our first time we won't be doing a lot, but do not expect that I will be so gentle always.

He whispered kissing my collarbone and I caught myself looking forward for our next time.

He looked at me as he started kissing my chest then my stomach and then he reached my womanhood and as soon as his mouth came there I cried out of pleasure. His tounge was doing an excellent job as I was a moaning mess now. Soon he came up as my gaze fell there and I gulpedand  he may seem to notice it as he took off his underwear and I gasped at the size.

How the fuck? His height is small but.

- Soomin do you want this?

He asked me as I looked up meeting his eyes. His eyes held such a pure look unlike which I saw just moments ago when I saw him eating me. I bit my lower lip as I caught his hand kissing it I nodded.

- I do.

I whispered as he smiled before laying me down and kissing my forehead as I felt something poking my vagina and I looked down to see his dick and I gulped again. And as he was entering me I started to breath heavily as he held my hand. A single tear left my eye as he kissed it. And as soon as he knew he was adjusted he looked at me as I nodded. And then he started thrusting and I lost my mind.

I held his arms as his thrusts started to fasten and I moaned aloud.

- oh God Jimin , Jimin don't. Oh God don't stop. Faster.

I was moaning while saying as he groaned.

- Say my name louder babygirl. Tell me who you belong to.

He was saying and after some thrusts I was reaching my climax.

- I-I I am gonna c-cum

I said gulping hard as he nodded and just then we both came together as I released my breath as Jimin dropped himself on me as my arms were around his waist. I could hear his slow but deep breaths and his unsteady heart beat. He turned himself on the bed as I turned on my side looking at him as I smiled and he looked at me and smiled too.

- what's with that expression?

I asked whispering as he looked at me not stopping smiling.

- What expression?

- that expression.

I said as he chuckled kissing my forehead.

- I am happy.

He whispered as I couldn't help but smile. But just after that I got up and went inside the bathroom. I could not take a bath since I had makeup on and we still had to go downstairs, I opened the shower and decided to just wash my lower body as I felt two arms around my body. I turned around to see Jimin in all his naked glory.

- what are you doing here?

- taking a bath with you.

He whispered kissing my ear as I giggled and moved my head away.

- I wish we were in my bedroom it would've been more comfortable.

He said in a guilty voice as I shook my head.

- it's okay.

I said as I wraped the towel around my body before coming out and getting dressed as I was having trouble to zip up the dress I looked back to see Jimin already dressed.

- can you zip me up please?

I asked as he nodded before coming near me as his hands touched my back and I took a sharp breath in. I felt him zipping me up as he hugged me from behind burying his face in the crook of my neck as he sighed.

- Jimin?

I whispered as he hummed in response.

- Does this mean we are in a relationship now?

I asked hesitating as I was afraid to ruin the atmosphere.

- We were in the relationship the moment we kissed in your bedroom, baby.

He said as I smiled and was turning around to kiss him but just then we heard the door open and Chaeyoung and Mrs. Park was standing there.

_______________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think will happen now?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜