Seventeen

__________________________

After the very confusing morning, Mr. Park and I left the hotel. He instructed me to leave and get inside his car first as he paid the bill and came after me. The car ride back home was quiet as both of us were still thinking about what happened. None of us tried to start a conversation and soon the car stopped around my house.

- Thank you so much for dropping me, I will meet you tomorrow sir.

I said and bowed slightly when he shook his head.

- Take some days off and clear your mind. You worked hard for this launch so take your time, you can join the work after three days again.

He ordered as I blinked my eyes in confusion and when I realised what he was saying and then I started to shake my head and he furrowed his eyebrows.

- No, it's fin-

Before I could contradict him he interrupted me by showing me his finger.

- Listen to what I am saying. I will see you after your short vacation then.

Mr. Park said as I bowed at him again and after thanking him I got out of the car still as confused as ever. He was being awfully nice and it was so suspicious.

Will he hit me with his car from behind?

I turned my head swiftly as the car was already gone and I sighed. I got inside my apartment and stripped my dress as I went inside the bathroom and took a hot shower which made my headache heal a little. I heard the door bell opening and I looked at the time and knew it was SeokJin. I peeked from the door as I yelled

- Come inside the door is open.

I yelled as I finished my shower and dried my hair a little and wrapped a bathrobe around my body as I got out and went straight to the kitchen.

- Before you scold me or say anything that where was I the whole night remember you were the one who ditched me and went with Namjoon. I just drank so much and passed out, s-so Jeongyeon took me with her. Yeah that's exactly what happened.

I was saying as I started looking for the ingredients to make some hangover soup. I kept the things on the counter as I heard footsteps and suddenly I felt a hot breath on my neck and I suddenly froze.

- Even a foolish person will know that you are lying, Kang.

I heard his husky voice as my eyes widened and I swiftly turned around to see Mr. Park standing right behind me. Our faces were incredibly close and it suddenly gave me a flashback of our kisses last night. My cheeks started to grow hot and red as I gulped hard.

- I-I didn't know that it was y-you.

I whispered stuttering as I internally cursed myself. Why the fuck am I feeling nervous? For the love of God he is that same midget pea bean Jimshit Soomin!!

- Why are you here again?

I whispered to him as his hand was on my waist now, the small contact made me gasp for air and the fact that I was only wearing a bathrobe did not help me one bit in feeling less embarrassed.

- You left your purse in my car. Halfway, I saw your purse laying at my back seat so I thought I should be a gentle man and return it to you.

He explained as I nodded my head and looked everywhere but his eyes

- Th-that's very uhm considerate of you. Thank you, Mr. Park.

I said as he smirked slightly he was clearly enjoying seeing me so vulnerable. He backed away his hands in his pocket as he nodded his head. I took the bowel which had all the ingredients in.