Seventy four.

________________________________

[⚠️]

The kiss was slow, needy and full of love. I quickly sat on his lap as his hands found it's way to my waist as I took off his shirt and I inhaled sharply as I roamed my hands around him looking down his abs I felt his eyes studying me as I locked my eyes with his.

We were staring at eachother for so long that it almost felt like years until he pulled me towards him gripping my butt and I gasped.

- You don't have any idea what you mean to me Park Soomin.

He whispered his voice dark and deep as I was breathing heavily. He struggled to undress me as I got up and he took off the long frock off of me. Seeing that I wasn't wearing a bra, his pupils dilated.

He kissed my nipples as I gasped. He continued to kiss me all over as I messed with his hair. He tossed me on the bed hovering over me and I looked at him both of us panting hard.

- Do you really love me?

He asked as my eyes widened and I furrowed my eyebrows.

- What kind of question is tha-

- Just answer me!

- Of course I do! I love you more than anything and anyone.

I admitted and he looked at me his eyes softening.

- Then that means I have something to do.

He said getting up and I was confused I got up too as I looked at him. He was smiling as he took the water bottle.

- What? Jimin for fucks sake we are together after so long and you're doing this-

- Until and unless I won't do that thing I don't think I will be able to be... intimate with you.

He said as I groaned in frustration. How can he expect me not to do anything when he is standing there shirtless looking all sexy and smiling like an adorable baby he is?

- What is that thing?

- I'm sorry love, but I cannot say that right now.

He said as I glared at him my mouth open as I was speechless. He came near me my frock in one handand his shirt in other hand.

- Wear your clothes please

He insisted as I was shooting daggers at him through my eyes and snatched his shirt instead wearing it I went on the other side of the bed. Still glaring at him I put one pillow in the middle as i lay down I heard him chuckle and I turned on the other side.

- Seriously? Not even cuddles?

He asked as snapped my neck at him.

- Say no to my pussy I will say no to your cuddles.

I said as I turned around again and he laughed again. I closed my eyes and after some time the sleep engulfed me.

~

I woke up at the loud noises I groaned as I opened my eyes and I saw... nipples? I looked up to see Jimin sleeping soundly as I smiled. I woke up beside him after so long I missed it.

Unconsciously, I started to play with his abs drawing random circles and figures. His fingers which were inside my head moved and my eyes widened and I closed them quickly.

After sometime I felt his lips on my forehead and a ghost smile appeared on my lips and we heard another loud voice and my eyes popped open. We both looked at eachother confused as I gave him his shirt and changed into my frock.