Fifty two

__________________________

These two weeks passed by quickly. The past 14 days were so hectic that I barely spent time in my flat because I was staying at the office most of the time. Since we will be taking a 11 days leave for Seulgi and Jihyun's marriage, we had to complete as much work possible as we can.

The wedding destination was Italy and it will be a four days wedding. The first day will be a cocktail party and the second day will Seulgi's bachelorette party and the third day will be the wedding and the fourth day will be reception.

The marriage will be on 24th December which means that we will get to celebrate Christmas with our family.

From there, the bride and groom will start their Europe tour and will return to Korea God knows when.

It was just like Seulgi's dream wedding and I was so happy she was getting all of these things.

I finished packing some clothes, since we will be shopping for the dresses in Italy I did not pack many clothes. I put my suitcase near the door as just then I heard the doorbell ringing and I opened it to see Jimin standing in front of me with a flower in his hand as I smiled at him and taking the flower from his hand.

- What's the flower for?

I asked as he came towards me and his hands found my waist as he pulled me near him.

- I just thought of being extra romantic today.

He finished his sentence by placing his lips on mine as I chuckled between the kissed and he moaned slowly.

Oh God.

- Don't you have packing to do, Mr. Park?

I asked still smiling at him as he snuggled inside my neck and I giggled at his cuteness and how clingy he was being with me.

- I missed you.

He whispered his hot breath touched my neck making every fiber on my body stand straight. His lips found a way to my cheeks and then my lips and just like that while we were lost in kissing eachother, he made me lay on the bed.

- Jimin! It's already late, we have to get up early tomorrow.

I whined and he removed some strands of hair from my face and tugged it behind as he left feather kissed on my face.

- Are you sure you don't want this? You don't want me?

He asked so seductively as my breath hitched and I looked at him as my hand went to his hair as I pulled him near me. Soon, we both were naked and he was inside me with every thrust my moans became louder and louder.

- Tell me Soomin whom do you belong to?

He asked as he turned me around, my butt facing him as he spanked me and a moan left my mouth again.

- Tell me

- To you.

I whispered as I was having trouble breathing because of the immense pleasure he was giving me. He turned me around again as he finally released making me reach my orgasm too. His head was near my neck as we were breathing heavily.

- Soomin, promise me you will always be there with me you won't leave me ever. Promise me baby.

He whispered as I suddenly felt worried. I turned my body towards him as I took his face in my hands and looked at his eyes, his eyes held a hesitant look as if he was scared that I would let him go.

- unless and until you tell me to walk away from your life I would never leave you Jimin. I don't have the heart to leave you I just can't I-I love you too much for that.

I finally confessed as his eyes widened and he looked at me with a hopeful eyes and he kissed the top of my head.

- I love you.

He whispered and we were laying like that for an hour until he looked at me and sighed.

- Let's go and take a bath then we will take your luggage and sleep at my place.

He said as I nodded as he picked me up.

~

The next day came as we all were standing on the airport. Seulgi and Taehyun were fighting on something and I was sipping my frappuccino rolling my eyes in between at their childish behaviour.

Chaeyoung came and sat beside me as she nudged me and I looked at her.

- So tell me what's going on between you and my brother Jimin, because look at him glancing your way in every two seconds.

She ppinted out as I looked at Jimin and he, in fact was looking at me. I cleared my throat.

- Nothing is going on and you were the one who noticed this, maybe you should go and ask him about this.

I said biting my lip as she groaned.

- You guys are literally something else. I know you guys are dating and you've made it official it was literally on the news that "The Park Jimin found on a date with a mysterious woman" and I know for a fact you are that mysterious woman.

She said as I shrugged.

- Well I don't want to be the one saying it in front of our family, it should be him.

I said as her eyes lit up as she stood up.

- SO THAT MEANS YOU GUYS ARE-

She yelled as I kept my hand on her mouth panicking.

- Will your big mouth ever be silent for once?

I hissed as she held my shoulders smiling like a creep as I rolled my eyes again.

- Thank God that it was you who he is dating well you guys would have been together one day tho.

She said smiling as I furrowed my eyebrows.

- what?

- nothing let's go now.

She said. I was getting this weird feeling yesterday Jimin was asking me if I would ever leave him and Chaeyoung saying this and the fact that Jimins mom didn't meet me still and was giving me sorry looks.

Are they hiding something?

_______________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE AND THEN FOR THIS SHITTY CHAPTER. :"(

What do you think? What will happen? What will happen when they she will get to know about this?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜