Twenty Nine.

⚠️Trigger Warning, sexual abuse, alcohol abuse and r*pe.

_______________________________

The room was filled with a sensual atmosphere as my eyes were locked with his and I knew very well what his eyes were filled with, it was filled with desire and lust and I am sure that mine were filled with the same emotions too. I felt my body growing hot as my breaths started to get heavy when I felt his hand touching the thick cloth around my waist and eventhough there was no direct contact, I still gasped as if I could feel his warm touch through the cloth.

- No.

He said, his face expressing a frown as I looked at him in a confused manner.

- I don't want to do it without asking you this. Soomin, what do you feel about me?

He asked as I gulped looking down at my feet.

What do I feel about him?

- honestly, I don't know. You are annoying you always tease me you scold me you give me a lot of work you're an asshole who plays with my feelings.

I said as he took a step back from me and nodded but just then I held his sleeve and he stopped in his tracks as he saw me and I was still looking down at my feet. I took a deep breath and gathered the courage to say the next sentence

- but I feel safe when I am with you.

I whispered as his eyes widen and I met his eyes which looked so soft and delicate.

- Then, can I ask you what happened today?

He asked his voice unsure as I sighed looking down. I don't really trust him but deep down I wanted to share it with him.

- Well it's a long story.

I shrugged as he looked at me cautiously.

- i guess i can keep up.

- Well then, let me change my clothes first cause uh I'm still in my bathrobe and its embarrassing.

I said as he chuckled and nodded.

- I will be waiting outside call me when you are done and ready.

He said smiling his eyes almost disappearing while smiling and I found it adorable. I took my red hoodie and a pair of white shorts as I shaved my legs real quick and cleaned the room. I looked at the time and it was almost 15 minutes since he was out. Taking a last look I opened the door.

And he was no where to be found....

Of course like what was I even expecting? Him to stay here for like forever or what? It was my fault I took way too long. I sighed and just then I heard a whistle as I looked up to see him coming with some beer cans.

- I thought you died in there. Who takes so long to just wear a fucking hoodie and shorts?

He said rolling his eyes as I chuckled and pointing at myself I said.

- Me!

He rolled his eyes again making his way in my room as we sat down. I folded my legs keeping a pillow on my legs as I took the food tray he bought and started eating.

- So, it all started when I was walking back home and some loan sharks came and tried to uh.. sexually abuse me but he saved me.

I said as he kept quiet not saying anything. His expression was hard to read so I ignored it and continued.

- Then, we were in same high school and we became good friends and then I dropped out because we didn't really had enough money to afford education for all the three of us. So I started only working and he joined me too. We worked together and I felt the most comfortable with him. His friends became my friends and I was no longer alone.

A single tear slipped my eye as I reminisced the old memories. No matter what, those times were really the best moments of my life. And I could not believe how my most beautiful moment in life turned out to be my most dreadful one.

- and then after a year of being together as friends he proposed me. I was young and stupid, I was just 18 years old who did not receive proper love from her parents and he was the one who gave me all the attention and love which I did not get from my family. I felt as if he is the only person who could love me and thats whyI accepted him. I loved him a lot.

I continued explaining and more tears came as I looked at him I felt his muscles hardening. I sighed as I did not want to stop. I knew if I stop now then I won't be able to tell the whole story.

- the first few months were normal. Dates, hanging out at each others places. My mom and his mom were family friends by the way.

- wait wait, so you dated someone your mother already knew?

He asked a horrible expression on his face as I nodded.

- well I didn't really knew my mother knew him already and he was so close to our family. When dad was with us, we never really met our mother's relatives or friends that much.

I explained as he nodded.

- So like that he won the trust of my mother and my siblings. But taehyun, he always hated him. Guess he knew his real face. But then, after a few months everything started to change. He became a business man and his first business was a failure. He started drinking and that way everything started to mess up.

I said trying to control my tears and my breathing. He offered me the beer can as I drank it.

- and he started being.. abusive I ignored it at first but he became so violent. I thought maybe he is frustrated and the only way he can relief his frustration was by beating me. I was stupid to believe so it's just that I loved him way too much.

I said looking down wiping the tear as he kept a hand on my thigh caressing it.

- but it just got worse, I couldn't go home because of my bruises I had no one to tell about this I was so afraid. My mother used to keep telling me not to spend so many days at his place but I could not go home because of the bruises on my body. My mother came to visit me without informing me and when she saw my bruises she just told me that I deserved it for not listening to her and left the place.

I stopped suddenly, the flashbacks of that day flooding my mind as I took a deep breath in to keep my emotions at bay. Jimin's hand were still on my thigh, caressing it gently and I felt more comfortable than I would like to admit it.

- Anyways, it went on like that for a while. One day, he came home with his friends. They all were drunk and then t-they.. they

I couldn't complete the sentence as I broke down in tears he came towards my side as he picked me up and i sat on his lap as i cried hard. He soothed me as he caressed my hair and my back.

- they didn't rape me, before it taehyun came and stopped them.

I said as he nodded rocking me like a baby as I cried more.

- It's okay, you are more strong now.

He whispered as I cried in his chest feeling like a child. It felt that I was 19 year old again and all these incidents just happened with me. It was not only me crying, it was also my younger self who was weeping her eyes out because for the first time she felt safe to tell her story to someone who won't judge her.

But I judged my nineteen year old self so much. So much that eventhough I know that Park Jimin won't have any judgement about me if I tell him to the whole story, I still lied to him.

I'm sorry that I lied to you Jimin.

_______________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

what do you think? What did she liked about? What will happen when Jimin will know the truth? Do you think yoongi will do anything?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜