Fifty Eight

__________________________________

3rd person pov or the usual Soomin pov? 🤔
_________________________________

The next morning came earlier than usual. Groaning as you felt an ache in between Soomin's legs. Turning around, she saw Jimin sleeping peacefully his bangs were almost covering his eyes as she stared at him in awe. Not being able to resist, she pushed some of his bangs back as he just pulled her closer to him.

Soomin's lips were near his neck now and she  just noticed that he was shirtless. Feeling hot, she carefully removed his hands as she felt her feet touching the freezing floor. Soomin went near the window to see it was snowing when she realised something.

Its Christmas!!!

Going inside the bathroom she did her business and as soon as she was walking out, she collided with her husband.

- ouch!

She said touching her nose as she looked up at him. He looked at her with no emotion at all.

- get dressed we will be telling everyone today.

He said as she felt her heart stop for a moment.

Oh god! What will they think of me?

Without any other word she exited the bathroom as well as the room as she rushed to her room. But just before she could she heard Jimin saying.

- Soomin

He called her out as she stopped in her tracks hoping that whatever the fuck he was hiding he would reveal it to her.

- merry Christmas.

He whispered as she nodded. As soon as she came inside her room a sudden loneliness hit her. She sighed as she went near her wardrobe taking out a black turtle neck sweater and a red plaid skirt which reached till her knees and she pulled her socks. Taking a necklace which she remembers SeokJin giving her she wore it. It was a plane necklace with a half moon locket.

Letting her hair down She got out of the room as she saw Jimin in a black turtle neck sweater and a black pants as they both stared at eachother.

For fucks sake why is she looking so hot?

The thought consumed Jimin as he imagined him peeling the layers of clothes off of you while you were imagining why were they wearing similar clothes.

- Let's go.

He instructed as both of them went down to watch everyone sitting together laughing and chatting about the wedding. Until they saw both of them.

- there comes the lovebirds why are you both so late?

Jihyun said as Seulgi who was sitting beside him giggled.

- look at them wearing matching outfits how cute!

She exclaimed as you tried your best to not run to your room and wrap yourself with a blanket but you walked towards them. You sat one of the sofa as Jimin sat beside you.

- When we go back to Seoul we will do one more reception since many of the relatives weren't able to visit.

Jimins mother said. As Jimin cleared him throat taking away the attention to himself.

- While doing so, do it for us two too.

He said as everyones faces turned into a confused expression as Jimin's dad broke the silence with a laugh.

- Son it's your elder brothers wedding not yours.

He said laughing as Jimin took Soomin's hand in his as Soomin felt her breath accelerating.