Twenty Four.

___________________________

My eyes opened slowly as I saw that whole plane was quiet now and when I looked out of the window the sky was dark which meant it was night. The lights in the plane were dim as my neck was paining a little. A blanket was wrapped around me and my head was something or..

Someone..

I turned my head up as I saw who I was laying on, his head was resting on mine as I could hear his soft breaths. I gulped realising whom I was laying on.

Mr. Park.

A sigh left my mouth as I looked how handsome he was. Everything about his looks were perfectly admirable in every way. His features which looked as if it were designed by utmost care, my eyes started to go down his face until I stopped at my favourite part of his face. His lips. His lips which were so plump and so full, he had the prettiest lips ever.

A sigh left his mouth and it looked like he was opening his eyes and not knowing what to do I just stayed there closing my eyes and pretending to sleep. His head moved away from mine and I resisted the urge to open my eyes.

I felt a hand on my cheek caressing it and I felt a familiar feeling which I thought I would never feel again. I felt my butterflies in my stomach.

- Soomin.

He whispered.

Shit! He knows I am awake?

still acting as if I am asleep I didn't say anything nor I reacted.

- What is this? I used to despise you. Your face used to disgust me and whenever you used to talk I felt as if my ears are going to bleed.

He said and I controlled the urge to get up and smack the fuck out of his head and break his neck.

- But now it's like, I like teasing you, your flushed face when I give you a remark your voice your pretty face. And I like listening to your voice even if you're telling me my schedule. Ahh what is happening?

He whispered chuckling slowly. I felt warm and relaxed, a small smile appeared on my lips. Does that mean he has some feelings for me too? Would that be right? I felt his head on mine again as he took my hand and locked it with his.

Soon I felt the sleep coming back to me as I slept again.

~

We arrived and I was way too embarrassed to meet anyone's eyes. Seulgi woke us up when we were still sleeping like that. And when I saw Jimin, both us were way too awkward. That's why my mission was to completely ignore him through out this marriage.

We came to their villa as there were some ladies who made hs wear flowers and gave us bouquets. Seulgi came towards me locking her hands with mine as she smiled cheekily.

- So you and Jimin huh?

- What? NO why would you think that?

- hmm, let's think because just a few hours ago you both were sleeping as if you were a couple.

She said saying as if it was the cutest thing. I pushed her away

- we both were sleeping and didn't knew what was going on okay? And moreover he is my boss so chill.

I said as her eyes widen

- What? He is your boss.

She exclaimed pressing the word "He" as I nodded.

- Woah, I cannot believe this.

She said, soon some people took our luggage and we were guided to our rooms. My room was on the second floor. I felt someone was following me but when I looked back no one was there. I furrowed in confusion but I continued my way. I felt that again as I started to stride towards my room and I heard footsteps behind me coming near my room I felt a hand on my shoulder before I could shout a hand wrapped around my mouth.

- Why were you running like an idiot?

I heard his voice and I opened my eyes. Telling something which was inaudible he removed his hands.

- Why did you had to be so creepy? And if you could have just called my name. I was so scared.

I scolded him while beating his chest. He smirked as he caught my hands and pulled me closer.

- Why are you here?

- Because m-my room is here.

I said and an amused expression covered his face.

- Wahh Secretary Kang you're incredible. You followed me here too?

He said as I looked at him in confusion.

- What?

I asked as he motioned his head back to the opposite room from mine.

- That is my room.

- So? Why are you saying as if I told them to give me a room across from yours?

He shrugged still that smirk on his lips.

- You seem really fresh. You must had a good sleep sleeping on my shoulder right?

He said as I felt my cheeks turning red colour. I moved my face not looking at him as he scoffed.

- Why? What happened? Why aren't you speaking now huh? Cat got your tongue?

He said and just then something came up in my mind I looked at him smirking.

- Well I thought, you felt as if your ears are gonna bleed when I speak right Mr. Park?

I said repeating the same lines he told me last night. His eyes widen and the grip on my hand loosen. I scoffed pushing him away.

- W-what? H-how did y-you know?

He said pointing towards me as I clapped my hand once.

- but you must like it now since you tell me to tell your schedule so multiple times right? And here I thought that your memory was just like a goldfish but it's because you want to hear my voice.

I started saying while smiling sweetly and a horrified look covered his face and I tried my best not to laugh.

- Well then, see you at the beach party Jimin-ssi.

I said waving at him and coming inside my room and bursting in laughter.

_______________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜