Forty four

__________________________

The night just started as everyone were going on the stage and congratulating Seulgi and Jihyun. I was standing with SeokJin as he was filling me up about the guy he met. It felt like we were talking after ages, but eventhough I was trying my best to distract myself I couldn't help but glance at Jimin and Yoora talking with eachother.

Ha, someone was gonna make me give in by tonight looks like he is very busy.

ah whatever! It's my sister's big day and i should not ruin my mood.

- Jin, would you like to have a drink?

I asked as he winked at me and made a strange noise.

- Of course, why are we not drinking yet?

He commented as I laughed and we both went and sat on the bar when Chaeyoung came and sat beside me.

- This is so boring why are there so many people? Ugh I hate people

She said rolling her eyes a glass of champagne in her hands as I laughed.

- You look really pretty in this dress tho.

She complimented me again as I shook my head.

- It's uncomfortable honestly.

- You still look pretty.

We heard a voice and when we turned around it was none other than Eunwoo as a wide smile spread across my face. 

- oh my god you look so handsome

Chaeyoung said as I looked at her eyes wide open.

- I thought you were lesbian?

I whispered to her as she looked at me while coming near me she said

- it's not bad to compliment gods creation, Soomin.

She said winking as I shaked my head.

- What are you guys whispering?

He asked as he stood beside SeokJin and we just shrugged. All of us ordered our drinks and after SeokJin's drink arrived he took and went out saying he saw the same guy.

- Oh? Excuse me I got a call from my girlfriend.

She said excusing herself as she went away.

- I heard about what happened with you, are you okay?

He asked as he held my hand and I nodded.

- the reality still didn't came to me.

I stated laughing slightly as he nodded and there was silence now us drinking our drinks. 

- This party is so boring, can we dance?

- But no one is dancing Eunwoo-ssi

I said as he shrugged.

- No problem they can join us.

He said getting down the chair after finishing the alcohol in one go as he stood infront of me his hand forward as his other hand behind him as he slightly bend

- Can you do me the honour and accompany me for this dance, Miss Kang?

He asked as I giggled and held his hand.

- I will be pleased to do so.

I giggled again as he helped me get down and we stood in the middle of the hall but I suddenly felt anxious because everyone were looking at us.