Eighteen

________________________________

After I saw them I was completely numb. I didn't know how to react. Yoora looked at me and gasped as she adjusted herself and Mr. Park had a straight expression. I gulped and then I came to my senses.

- Ah! Uhm I'm sorry I'll come back later.

I said and closed the door. Putting the file on my desk I hurried to the bathroom. Going inside one of the stalls I closed the door and took a deep breath.

- Okay calm down. You have nothing to do with that man you're not even sure that you had sex with him or not so don't overreact. And you don't have any absolute feelings for him so don't feel like crying okay.

I said to myself as I tried my best to stop the tears from falling down my eyes.

- No Soomin, you will not cry for a man who has nothing to do with you. He is your boss and nothing else, he is not committed to you nor share any type of relationship with you other than strictly professional. So for gods sake, stop crying for something so small. We are going to stay away from him and not be involved in any way.

I instructed myself as I wiped my tears away. Taking a deep breath and calming my heart I went outside taking a tissue I wiped the mascara under my eyes.

After I came back to my desk, I started arranging Mr. Parks meetings and his schedule. I saw Yoora coming out of his office as she scoffed looking at me.

- You shouldn't have disturbed us. Bitch.

She said crossing her arms as I looked at her and gave her a smile as I nodded my head.

- Then you should be careful to keep your personal matters away from a professional work place and control your PDA

I said as she looked at me with a glare.

- You....

She hissed stomping her feet as she walked away and I shook my head sighing as I continued my work.

Jimin POV

I was sitting in my office while doing my work. I saw that it was almost lunch time. Secretary Kang didn't tell me about my lunch schedules so I assume I don't have one. Stretching my arms I got an idea.

I can ask her if she wants to have lunch with me. That's a nice idea.

- Wah Jimin you're so smart. I wonder how can one be so smart and handsome and talented at the same time.

I said chuckling when I heard a knock on my door.

- Ah must be her.

I said and started at the computer in front of me and ignoring that someone was here.

- Sir.

I heard a high pitch voice and I was in confusion. Soomin's voice is not like this. I looked up to see Yoora standing in front of me.

- Yes Ms. Lee?

I asked her as she giggled and I was looking at her in an awkward stare.

- Sir, I bought a lunch box for you.

She said keeping a lunch box which was wrapped with pink velvet cloth I looked at it and nodded my head.

- Thanks for this but I was planning to have my lunch outside.

I said as she pouted