Thirty four

I am so sorry for the late update. If you want to know why I didn't update please check my message board. I hope you understand ♡

______________________

After a long day of being out shopping and having our dinner out, I was tired to no extent. I got inside my room and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. While the warm shower did help me make my body relax, but my mind was still in worry.

Mrs. Park ordered me and Jimin to go to shopping together tomorrow. It would have been good if both of us were still on silent terms because of the earlier incident in the shopping mall. I was on my bed as I looked at the floor.

I remembered last night how we were enjoying ourselves as I sighed. It was not my fault at all. He was the one who was showing his dominance at me. He is... he is no one to me.

But I like the way he looks at me smile at me tease me protects me. Why? Mr. Park is one of a mysterious man for sure.

I am not going to forgive him unless and until he asks my forgiveness.

With the stubborn thoughts in my head I switched off the light as I took my blanket wrapping myself in it.

~

3:54 AM.

I was sound asleep and just then I felt as if someone was choking me, I wanted to open my eyes but I could not. My body felt heavy and as if I was not in my own body and after what felt like forever I got with a huge gasp leaving my mouth as I started panting. Beads of sweat covered my forehead and arms as I looked around to see it was pitch dark and as soon as I switched the lights on, I saw that the window was open.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I got up pushing the blanket away from my body as I went near the window.

- I was sure that I closed the windows before sleeping.

I muttered as suddenly a chill went down my spine and I looked at my side take some water but I saw my jug was empty. I groaned as I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen and turned the lights on and screamed loudly when I saw that there was a stranger in the kitchen. The stranger was a beautiful girl who was taller than and had beautiful long blonde hair. She was wearing a pant and blazer and looked like she just came back from the airport.

- ssshhh.

She shushed me as I stopped screaming and my heart was beating loudly.

- who are you?

I asked as she rolled her eyes.

- I can ask you the same question, who are you?

She said as my blood started to boil. I took a deep breath as I looked at her.

- I am Kang Soomin, sister of the bride. Now you.

I pointed at her as she nodded and folded her hands around her chest.

- I am Park Chaeyoung, sister of the groom.

She said as my eyes widen and I nodded.

- Jimins sister?

- wait- he is getting married too?

My eyed got wide as I suddenly felt flustered all of a sudden and I gulped and shook my
head.

- Huh? No.

I muttered as she looked at me raising her one eyebrow and she definitely was suspicious. It was clear on her face.

- I said I am the grooms sister means Taemins sister, and right now Taemin is the groom, not Jimin!

She exasperated a sigh as I looked at her weirdly nodding my head as I walked past her.