Fifty Five

_________________________________

- Marry me.

I could feel my breath stuck in my throat as I looked at the man standing in front of me whom I love with all my heart. My heart was beating uncontrollably underneath my chest as I looked at him in shock. 

- w-what?

I whispered not being able to believe what he just asked. Of course I have dreamt a lot of times marrying Jimin and living a happy life. I imagined how he will propose me but this was far from what I imagined.

His dark brown eyes held no sincerity, his lips weren't smiling, his cheeks weren't a deep shade of pink. He wasn't looking at me like I meant the world to him.

- I said marry me and no one will know anything. Everyone will be happy.

He said with a cold voice. My lips started to quiver as my breath started to become unsteady.

- and what about me?

I whispered tears threatening to fall as he didn't say anything but I could see him gulping his neck veins started to pop out.

He is still hiding something from me. Even he doesn't want this.

A side of me was saying as my other side said he is just playing with me.

- asshole. Why are you doing this with me Jimin? Why?

I said slapping his chest continuously as he held my hands pinning me to the wall as he looked at me. His eyes were red and I could see tears were forming in his eyes as sweat started to form on his forehead even when it was this cold.

- Because I don't have any option you stupid girl! I have to do this.

He said as I sighed as tears started to fall one by one and I nodded ny head.

- fine.

Jimins POV

You know, when everything is going fine you are finally happy, satisfied with yourself you are in love with the most beautiful woman. But it all just starts to crush down, suddenly its falling apart. Everything seems to be just grey now.

I was wrong. Wrong that I told her to marry me. I am selfish, scared, insecure. She said she hates me and will not be back together with me at that moment I felt as if someone was poking needles on my soul.

I could not tell her the real reason of why I am marrying her right now. She does not have enough time for this, and I know that if this time passes then I could not do anything about the things which were going to happen to her.

In order to save her from what was going to happen to her, I had to do this. Even if it meant she is going to hate me now.

I don't know what I am doing is right or wrong I just know that I am intractably and immutably in love with Kang soomin.

~

He was staring at me for a long time as I looked down his forehead was on mine as his breath was touching mine. He came closer as I leaned in our lips clashed his hands were on my waist as mine were holding his cheeks and I felt something wet near my thumb but I was too lost in that kiss.

That kiss contained longing, sadness, sorrow, love.

- ehem