Twenty Seven.

___________________________

Everything was silent, I could only hear my rapid heartbeat and my irregular breathing. Not even, Jimin shaking me not even my family running towards me.

Nothing.

He was standing there far away from me smirking, his eyes still held that creepy look unlike what I saw in his eyes the first time we met.

Seven years ago.

I was walking back home from my work. I was upset. Today a customer dropped the coffee cup but blamed me for it and I had to pay the compensation. It was not even my fault. I sighed. I hate summer it's way too sticky and hot.

It was almost 8 PM as I thought of taking a short cut as I made my way inside a small lane. While walking I heard footsteps behind me and when I turned around to see no one was there. I was getting creepy vibes as I started to walk faster. Suddenly, I felt a hand catching mine as I was pulled back with force on the wall. The wall hit my head causing my vision to become blurry.

- You are Kang Jaehyuns daughter right?

A man asked, I could smell the cigars smell from his mouth as I cringed. Another man came to my view as he smiled creepily

- She is. She is.

He said as I was trying to understand the situation I was in.

- W-Who ar-are you?

I asked as the other man laughed, while the second one remained silent. They both were not that old probably in their mid 30's.

- We are one of those people from whom your rat father took money from and never returned it.

He said, venom filled in his voice as my breath hitched.

- I-I don't have any money I-I'm s-sorry. 

I said tears started to form in my eyes as they both spoke something.

- Now, just because you don't have money doesn't mean that we are going to leave you.

- And moreover, we came so far away we have to take something right?

The other man said as I started to panic. I struggled to run away as he took off my jacket. I was screaming and crying for help, and just then one of the man was hit with a large stone causing him to lose his consciousness. I closed my eyes tight as I heard voices of groans and punches and after some time I didn't hear anything. I felt cold hands wrapping around mine as he removed my hands from my eyes.

- It's okay stop crying now.

He said as I sniffed and cried harder. As I looked up to see him. He was very handsome. His hair was black and his eyes were the colour of brown. His skin was as white as snow. His face was short and cute.

- Are you okay?

He asked as I nodded wiping my tears as he held my hands and helped me to stand up.