Forty two

__________________________

- I am so nervous

It was finally the engagement day and Seulgi was sitting inside her room getting ready as there were makeup artists around her getting her ready. Chaeyoung was sitting on the sofa speaking with her girlfriend on her phone and I was beside her.

- Why?

I asked reading my book thinking about Jimin. A small smile playing on my lips as I thought of last night.

He really thinks I am going to give in? No way. No matter how much I have waited for him and I to get together, but I will not lose. I have waited this long, I can wait a little longer until he decides to stop this game and give up first.

- Are you even listening?

- I'm sorry what?

- I said it's my engagement day.

She cried out loud as I nodded.

- Unnie, chill! It's just your engagement party and there won't be a lot of people either.

I reminded her for the nth time as she was still panicking.

- Why are you so nervous? Don't worry, my brother will treat you the best.

Chaeyoung said as Seulgi nodded her head and calmed a little.

- I'm going to go search for something to eat. I'm hungry

I said as I heard a faint "you're always hungry" from behind as I showed them a finger. I went down to the kitchen as I took a biscuitand started eating it. I saw Mrs. Park coming towards me as I smiled at her and bowed a little.

- Oh God these servants.

I heard her as I looked at her

- What happened?

- well you see, I told Anna to serve Jimin his food upstairs and she didn't do it. I guess I have to climb the stairs again.

She said sighing as I bit my lip as I stood up.

- I can do that for you I'm going to my room anyways.

- oh no, dear weren't you eating something?

- I'm finished

I said smiling as I took the tray from her  and made my way to Jimin's room. I knocked on the door before entering it. I remembered the last time I was here and how he literally pinned me.

The flashbacks of that day made me almost choke as I looked around the room and it was similar to mine. There was a book on his side table as I went near it and was amused to see what book he was reading.

- Not really good to sneak up into someone's bedroom Miss Kang.

I heard Jimins voice as I turned around and gasped. He was standing there showing off his glorious abs, a towel wrapped around his torso which I'm sure is barely covering his ass. Another towel around his neck as he stood infront of me raising an eyebrow as he took the book from my hand.

- Gone with the wind, Margaret Mitchell 1936.

He whispered as he bend down putting the book on the night stand behind me as I stood straight feeling way too hot.

- I did not think you read these type of books.

I muttered as his mouth curved up into a smirk as he raised his brow as he tilted his head to the side and I could see that the water was still dripping down his hair.