Nine

___________________________

Since the day I met Park Jimin, my life has been going downhill. Without realising I started to blame everything on him. My hair dryer is broke? Fucking Park Jimin. I missed the bus? Fucking Park Jimin. I missed my lunch? Fucking. Park. Jimin.

It was as if he was the only one I could think of whenever something happens. Right now, when there were stylists all around me and helping me wear this dress which must have cost more than my entire life salary, I was internally cursing my boss.

- Please I already have my makeup on. I don't want to apply anymore makeup

I said showing my hand to them I was pissed my mind coming back to its senses and realising what was happening. Sorry but my mind works slow. The girl looked at me and said

- But ma'am Mr Park said-

- He just wants to see the dress I am wearing it, no need of make up. Give me the footwear I will wear them and go out

I made known cutting her off as I smiled at her. She nodded in disappointment as she went and brought a golden heel which had the same work as the dress.

I am sure the size of heel was way more bigger than that Park Jimins dick.

- Ma'am at least wear the accessories with it. This will complete the whole outfit.

She said pleading as I sighed as I looked at it and sat down as they started to put a diamond necklace around my neck.

I tried to clear my mind and calm the murderous thoughts I was having regarding a certain someine. After completing the whole process I got up and started to make my way outside.

Park Jimins POV.

It was taking her long. Way too long I was sitting outside on the sofa my left leg on top of my right as they were all saying something but I wasn't really concentrating. For some reason when I saw her speaking with Chief Kim, I felt furious. It was the way when I was helping her she was being so rude with me but when he helped her she was feeling so comfortable around him.

I heard the voice of heels clicking and I looked up to see her coming out of the room. The dress looked as if it was made for her, it fit every curve of her body perfectly. Her hair was styled in a bun with a few strands of hair out and I could see her neck. The necklace which was complementing her neck and just below the neckline which showed a hint of her cleavage line.

She walked towards us with upmost confidence and courage but I could see how her hands were shaking and her eyes which looked unsteady.

I stood up and walked towards her and each step I took, I felt as if my heart would burst out any moment. I started walking around her in circles and looked at her from up to down.

Her beauty was like the edge of a sharp knife and at this moment I was ready to be stabbed by it.

Her gaze was down, at that moment nothing mattered really not all those people who were sitting behind me and probably judging me I didn't give a flying fuck about them. Right now, I just wanted to look at the girl in front of me who has been bothering me since the moment she entered my life and has been ruining every plan I made, and making my life much more tiring. Right now, I just wanted to hold her hand and take her far away and make her mine.

I heard her clear her throat as she looked up at me meeting my eyes, our eyes held eachother for a minute before I decided that if I look at her for any longer I would not be able to control myself.