Seventy two

Please be sincere, is this book really interesting? I am literally so unmotivated to write this book because I think my readers don't like this book or something. I am sorry if you don't think this book is interesting enough.

_______________________________

My eyes widen at the mention of his name.

He came? He actually came?

My breathing started to accelerate as I got up from the bed and went near the door when I felt someone catch my arm I looked back to see Hoseok.

- Hoseok let her go. Jimin is her husband and you need to let go about your desire for revenge.

Father said as I pleaded to Hoseok with my eyes as he gritted his teeth and sighed as he let go of my arm. And then I sprinted towards the door and I got out to see a strange place of course I was never out of the room so I was wandering and then I heard Jimin's voice calling out my name as I ran towards that voice and I came near a staircase I was near the first stair and Jimin was standing near the door.

When our eyes met I felt as if everything stopped the time, the world, my breath, my heart. It was as if everything was in a slow motion as I ran towards the stair and Jimin ran towards me and near the last stair he picked me up as I hugged him.

And finally I knew I was safe. I was in the arms of the love of my life.

His arms roamed around my back as my fingers messed his hair and tears were running down my cheeks he was continuously apologising to me. I backed away as I slapped his chest.

- What the fuck took you so long Park Jimin?

I yelled as he held my face between his hands while kissing my forehead.

- I am so sorry, I am here love. Are you hurt somewhere? Are you okay?

He asked as I shook my head not being able to speak. The fact that my husband is in front of me and he came here to save me that I can finally be out of here that I am safe and no one can hurt me all of these were so overwhelming that I couldn't speak.

And just then we heard footsteps and I turned around to see Hoseok coming down with hands in his pocket. He stood at least 8 stairs away.

- I forgive you Park Jimin.

He said as Jimin ran towards him as he took his collar in his hands and pulled him near him.

- You motherfucker!

He yelled before punching him as I gasped. I don't know why but I felt bad. Yes, hoseok did kidnap me but he did nothing wrong with me. And now that I know that he is my step brother I don't want to see they both fighting

- Jimin stop!

I said as I pulled him towards me and pushed him. He looked at me with wide eyes. Disbelief clearly visible on his face as I felt bad.

- Why the fuck are you defending him?

He yelled as I sighed.

- I am not-

- Well you clearly pushed me

- Yes because-

- Because of what soomin?!

- Stop interrupting me

I yelled and just then Father came and said

- Stop three of you.

He said as we all looked at him and Jimin's eyes widen again and he looked at me then at him confused as I sighed.

~

After everyone and everything calmed down we explained Jimin everything. Well only Dad and sometimes me Hoseok was just sitting awkwardly.

- Woah wow. So now you are forgiving him just because he is now your 'step brother?'

He asked me as I bit my lip and looked down.

- It's not that, I mean it's not the only reason but he did not try to do anything to me nor he hurt me.

- Stockholm Syndrome?

Jimin said in frustration as I looked at him when Hoseok yelled at him

- Yah! What the fuck do you mean?

- Jimin you.. really thought?

I whispered as he sighed and ran his hand through his face in frustration.

- I don't even know what to think anymore.

- You think I cheated on you?

I said as the three of them looked at me Jimin widened his eyes.

- What?! No that's not what I meant!

He defended himself as I slammed on the table and glared at him.

- Get out and don't ever come back I'm happy here with my father and my brother.

I said getting up as I looked at Hoseok.

- And you, give me a better room and send someone to get my things. Got it?

I ordered before walking upstairs as I heard Hoseok say.

- Is she normally this bossy?

- Yes she is.

Jimin replied as I gasped.

Jimins POV.

I still could not believe that I am sitting and having a conversation with my wife's kidnapper.

- Well I heard you guys do drugs? Even if she takes the kidnapping case back and won't file a report, you will still be arrested for the drugs.

I informed them as Mr. Kang nodded his head.

- They cannot, because we don't sell drugs here nor we export them from here. So they don't have any legit proofs.

He explained as I nodded and there was an awkward silence. Mr. Kang cleared his throat as I looked at him.

- Go and talk to Soomin she's upset, and if you want to you can stay for the night.

He said as Hoseok snapped his neck towards him with wide eyes and I smirked.

- Sure

______________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? What will happen?

Well please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment. Theres nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you 💜