Eight

______________________________

Since that day, Mr. Park seemed to be avoiding me. I wanted to apologise to him but he just discussed the work matters with me. I don't even know why I was feeling this guilty. I mean okay, mistakes happens with everyone. So after trying for some time I gave up too.

A whole week passed without us having any conversation with him except work matters. Jihyo came near my desk as she said

- Soomin-ah get ready we have to leave for looking at the arrangements and dresses for our next fashion show.

- Shit I completely forgot about that

I said slapping my forehead and I stood up going to the printing machine to print some important files as I was doing it I saw Yoora come near it too.

- Let me do it first, you can do it later.

Yoora told me as I looked at her. Yoora was the epitome of nepotism in our office, she had no talent whatsoever and she did not even study business but she was still a part of head department just because she was the daughter of one of the major shareholders. Yoora was wearing a beige dress which reached her mid thigh and a long heel which made her taller than me. She had heavy makeup on and she looked like as if she was ready to go to a club or something.

- Not now, I am in a hurry. It will only take 5 minutes wait.

I stated as she banged her hand on the machine, pushung her long brown hair back she glared at me.

- I am in more hurry, and you can wait. That's what you all poor people do right? Wait.

She spit out as I felt my blood boiling. Reaching here was not easy especially when you would find such people who can easily bring you down because of money status and power.

- What are you copying anyways?

I said as I glanced and I saw a poster of a boy group.

- Its something important so move your ass and let me copy this.

- Ms. Yoora, you can move your ass and do something useful for once. Have you completed the files I have given you?

Namjoon said as I looked at him shocked. Namjoon was one the most humble person to ever exist and such word coming out of his mouth was... well shocking.

- I-I

Yoora said stuttering when Namjoon showed her his hand as she stopped speaking.

- Abusing someone with words at a workplace is a crime if you dont know office manager Lee. So please let Secretary Kang do her work cause as long as I see your work is nothing important.

He said as she hugged and turned around and left. I looked at him and smiled.

- thanks for that

I said as he waved his hand smiling his dimples showing as I chuckled. I felt a cold shiver run through me as I looked around and saw Mr. Park glaring at us.

- I believe we are leaving in 10 minutes right, Secretary Kang?

He asked tilting his head as I stood straight nodding my head. I made my way back and arranged them.

~

We were in the car and I sat on the front seat as Mr park and Mr Kim sat behind. Once in a while I glanced from the mirror at Mr. Park who was looking at something in his iPad.

- Secretary Kang, can you pass me the documents you arranged?

Mr kim asked his deep voice getting me out of my thoughts as I nodded and gave him the documents turning around I glanced at Mr. Park again and just then our eyes met and I jerked back.