Fourteen

_____________________________

The last three weeks were hectic. Finally the new restaurant was launched and today was its party. Looking after the shareholders because they were still angry because of that but Mr park told me to just ignore them.

Mr. Park Jimin.

This man would be the death of me. The way there were so many incidents happening lately which made me question my sanity and my heart condition was unreal. Mr. Park was a dangerous being and there was no doubt that if I go anywhere near him I would be burnt from his fire. But during those times, when I felt as if I was seeing the real Park Jimin, I felt greedy. I knew that nothing in the world would help me if I fall for his charms but yet, Park Jimin was the most annoyingly charming person to ever exist.

Flashback.

It was exactly 11 PM and the work still wasn't completed. I took the final files and made my way to his office. I knocked twice and entered it. He was sitting there on his chair three buttons undone and his hair a mess. And I just stood there checking him out. He looked up to meet my eyes and I came back to reality.

Gulping hard I went towards him and gave him the documents. He took it and looked out of the door

- I assume everyone left right?

He asked me and I noticed how his voice was unusually deep and hoarse, unknowingly I clenched my jaw as I nodded my head.

- Yes, Manager Jeon was working with me but he just left so no one is here now.

I said as I noticed how his eyes became a shade darker.

- So that means we are alone here right?

He asked as I stopped breathing. Fuck. Me. Lord. Holy fuck I was here with this fucking hot annoying guy whom I suddenly out of no where started to have sexual feelings. I didn't said anything to him but just nodded my head.

- Okay then get all the documents here and sit here and do the work.

He said as I raised my brows.

- And can I ask you why?

- Normally, I don't like people questioning me but-

He was saying when he leaned on the desk and smirked.

- But since it's you I will answer it. It's dark over there and you will feel scared so you can sit here with me while looking at my handsome face and do your work diligently.

He said as I rolled my eyes.

- I am agreeing to this because I am scared of darkness not because of your face or whatever.