Three

_____________________________

My brand new car. I was standing right in front of it which was parked in a very big house I was confused as I saw the name plate and as what I saw made my eyes wide.

Kang Soomin.

What the fuck? My house? Getting inside the house I started jumping around and dancing in my new house.

My house my own house. But just then

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!

My eyes shot open as I saw my phone ringing. I sat up straight groaning as I looked at the time

5 AM

I whined as I kicked the blanket off me and got up stretching. I took my towel and went inside the bathroom and as soon as I turned the shower cold water hit my body as I jerked back groaning.

- Ughh so annoying!

I switched the hot water mode and after some time I showered. Getting out I wrapped a towel around me and made my way towards the small closet I have and took out a black pencil skirt and a white button up shirt with ruffled sleeves and I wore my clothes. I wanted to make a good impression on the new boss as I took out the hair curler and curled my hair making it a little wavy and I applied some makeup. I smiled looking content with myself and checked the time, it was almost seven. I sighed and I went towards my shoes stand looking around my room I saw how messed up it was.

- I haven't been staying at home and now it's like this. I have to clean this all on weekend.

The weekend was some days from now eventhough I saw this I'm pretty sure I wont clean. Taking out my creame colour stiletto I wore it. Getting up I was going to unlock my door when suddenly I felt my leg twisting and I looked down to see

My heel was broken.

I exhaled feeling annoyed as I made my way towards the shoe stand again.

- What in the world? How can this happen? I just bought it.

I wondered as I looked at the time and I gasped.

- Shit I'm late.

I said as I took out my black wedges instead and hurried to the office. Today's the new CEO arrival and I cannot be late.

A lot of bad things are happening with me today how worse can this day be?

I took the bus and saw that there were many people, double than usual. I took a deep breath and went inside and after five minutes the bus abruptly stopped as all the passengers were making confused noise, the bus driver announced that the bus broke and I whined. I still have a long way to go, without any other futher procrastination I started walking to the office.

8: 55 AM.

I stopped near the building catching my breath as I stopd near the stood near the lift. In my 12 years of career I have never been late, not even once. Now I was almost 45 minutes late, thankfully the new CEO was to be arrived at 9:30 after meeting with someone else. I reached my floor as the head office members aka my colleagues looked at me in worry.

- Secretary Kang, are you okay? You have never been this late before.

Namjoon, our chief financial officer asked as I shook my head placing my bag on my desk.

- No, I'm fine actually the bus stopped working and I had to walk that's why.

I explained as he nodded and my bestfriend, Jeongyeon came near me with her chair.

- Soo, you've never been this late before, sup?  Had someone at your home last night? I heard Jungkook dropped you yesterday.

She cajoled, a cheeky smile plastered on her face as she winked as I slapped her head.

- Shut up J, I swear today was the third worst day of my life.

I grumbled as I arranged my files and sorted my things out while planning the whole day ahead.

- Why?

- I'll tell you later, by the way when is the CEO coming?

I asked her as she directed towards the office with her eyes.

- Already here.

- Already?

I said panicking what kind of first impression have I put?

- He is a total hottie, I swear to god

She said as I raised my eyebrows feeling anticipated to meet him.

- Really?

I said as I pushed my ponytail back and she nodded her head.

- I'll get going then, gotta introduce myself.

I said winking at her as she gave me a thumbs up. Making my posture straight I went towards the office as a small smile appeared on my lips. Knocking the door slightly, I opened it. The man was standing showing me his back I felt my heart beat increasing as I saw his back.

Why does it look familiar?

- Good morning Sir, I am Kang Soomin and I will be your new secretary. I hope we will both will take care of each other, I look forward to working with you.

I said as I bowed and when I stood straight the man turned around and what I saw made my whole world stop.

- Nice to meet you again, Soomin-ssi

He said a smirk forming on his awfully handsome face his now silver - grey hair styled back as he stood straight his hands folded near his masculine chest.

- You.

I said pointing at him as he nodded shrugging.

- Yes me.

Said the devil himself.

- Park Jimin.

__________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? How is this story so far?

I slept at 3 am and got up again at 7 am for classes RIP me

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment.

Thank you. I purple you 💜