Thirteen

___________________________

We all came to the small hotel where we all usually have our dinner at. Mr park clearly looked uncomfortable I felt bad but he shouldn't have come in the first place.

- You clearly look so uncomfortable sir, shall we change the restaurants we both can go somewhere else and they can stay here yeah?

Yoora asked him as he looked at her and fixed his tie clearing his throat as he shook his head.

- No, instead of that I would like to spend this time with my company people.

He said as Yoora looked clearly disappointed she bowed down and glued next to him. Rage was filling me and I tried to calm myself down as I gulped a whole glass of water.

- Secretary Kang, you want beef meat or pork?

Jungkook asked me as I looked at him wondering I bit my lip and looked at the menu card.

- Meat it is.

I said as he showed me an okay sign and went to order. Settling down beside me was Jeongyeon and the other side of me was Jungkook. In front of me Mr park was there and beside him Yoora was there. Beside Mr. Park, SeokJin was sitting and beside him Namjoon was there. Jihyo and Nayeon were sitting together beside Jeongyeon.

We all started eating and chatting Namjoon and Jin were getting along well and just then SeokJin took his chopstick and bent down to feed me his beef.

- Soomin-ah say aaaahhhh~

He said as if he was feeding a little baby okay I get it that I am 5 years younger than him but for God's sake my workplace people are here feeling embarrassed I opened my mouth as he fed me.

Feeling a cold shiver I looked around and saw Mr park looking at me darkly. His eyes captured mine as I wasn't able to look away it felt like as if the world has stopped. Blinking rapidly I looked away. I drank the cola beside me and relaxed a bit.

- You okay?

Jeongyeon asked me as I nodded a shaky yes came out of my mouth

- Then why do you look so red? Your checks are hot

She said touching my cheeks as I just shook my head dismissing her.

- Maybe because of the stove and all

I said clearing my throat she looked at me suspiciously but didnt say anything.

~

After some time we left the hotel and walked out. Turning around we all looked at Mr. Park.

- Sir, you can leave now we have already made you uncomfortable and the place we are going is karaoke which will be small so you may still feel troubled.

Namjoon said as Mr park let out a sigh as he looked at me and then Jin. He stood straight, his hands which were previously inside his pocket were now folded around his chest as he shook his head.

- It won't be a troublesome if the place isn't small what do you think?

He said as we all looked confused and he turned around looking at me as he continued.

- Secretary Kang please call and book a karaoke place under my name.

He said leaving us as everyone shook their head but Yoora started following him already. I scoffed and called the place and as soon as they heard who was booking they cleared the whole place out.

~

Reaching the place Mr park went and sat on the front couch this place was very huge there were disco lights everywhere and there was a bar at the corner and a big stage in front of us, no one was there here except us.